21.10.08

Global Credit crisis vs. Cum Cubes...

OMG...every fuckin channel...day n nite...constant non-stop fuckin talk about the financial bank credit crisis...like Fuck!! ENUF!! Do we have to hear about it aaaallll the fuuuuckin tiiiime...Jeeeeeezus!!! ....if ppl smoked up a little more, they'd fuckin chill out....and mabey help burn a bank or two...yeah!! Lets burn some of those mutherfuckers...they started the mess from the sounds of it...

If ur one of those suckers south of the border...who lost thousands in the stock market...and had to foreclose on their worthless home...well...dude...i kinda feel for ya... as long as it hasnt impared ur ability to fuck some ass and collect loads up ur ass....If this credit crisis did Anything to limit the number of cumholes riding my dick, I think id start getting worried... I think the whole financial mess is great!!! I've cum home...filling up at the pump is cheaper...and the interest rates have dropped so my bank loans are fucking cheaper too!!! Like WooHoo!!!... keep the crisis going, I fuckin luv it!! ...but u didnt cum here to listen to this shit...u came here cause u wanna stroke ur knob a bit....dude...i know u better than urself....

so what should i talk about....hmmmm....which fuckin pig story do i recall....ive got no new fresh material....ive been working alot since ive cum back...it sucks...
....but now that im back, i wish i had the time to pigout a bit more....i was so used to piggin out almost everyday in europe....i forgot i only really had the chance to pigout once or twice a week....and now that my ass is outta order...hmmm i can recall some fond fond memories as a btm.... Like the night about six weeks ago where i went to that piggy club and had 30 dicks pounding my ass...cum was running outta my hole like a leaky faucet....my legs were drenched in cum walking back home that night....but i alredy blogged about that long ago.... but there's another nite i recall walking home with spunk running down my legs...

...was a long time back....i wasnt even living where i live now....i was living in this apartment...across from a big city park where there's alot of fuckin cruising.... and i recall when i 1st moved there id tell guys where i was livin...and they were like "Ooooohhh, u live near the park huh! I bet u go down there for alot of action!" ...and i was like huh? action in the park? ...i was still a junior pig who was wet behind the ears... i had never had sex in a park b4... the idea kinda turned me on... but i was still kinda hung up on having others watch me getting it on... Thank God i got over that!!! I have no issues with another hot group of pigs watching me get knocked up or tearing up another guys ass anymore!! LOL

so i started visitin the park....id go late in the evening b4 dark...sometimes an afternoon....a weeknight...a weekend nite after cummin home....and i slowly got accustommed to the times when it was busy with hotties...or dead with a cpl fugglies...at 1st id just blow some dick, or get my knob sucked off....then as time went by guys would show alot of interest in my ass...so id start to let em dick me in the bush....i even used to let some of em pull out rubbers on me....but then something snapped.... i got sooo addicted....instead of sitting up in the apartment feeling horny and jerking off, id look out the window and see the park in view...and id put on a baseball hat, slide a jockstrap on underneath some shorts and skip on over to the park....id totally go into cumhungry pig mode and go hunt the bushes for a nice fat dick and load... i even started to make new "park buddy fukfriends"... i used to go once a week...mabey two, and some of these hot lookin pigs would be there everytime i was there...so u gotta think, these guys r total sluts, they gotta be there every nite.... so i started to have a regular group of guys breed my ass in the park... if ur cruising around and cant find any decent dick...hey at least one of those piggy fuckers will show up soon and give me my fix!!! LOL

so one night that totally sticks out in my mind...musta been a hot summer nite... im horny as fuk... i get into a jockstrap... put on some army shorts.... pair of old smelly sneakers (i never wear nice sneakers to the park-its muddy!!) ...a hot tight T and a cap is de rigeur for the park... pigs need to adhear to a dress code...and the jockstrap is like obvious...it means Fuck me!! ...so i get down there and start walkin around the trails and paths....it felt kinda dead...but within 10 mins i bump into one of the park fuk buddies who's probably bred me more times that i can even recall.... he always wears this brown zip up hoodie....i can tell its him right away...so we start making out, suckin dick....he spits on his fingers and works them into my hole while im getting his dick nice n wet...flip around and lean up against a tree waiting for his dick.... he doesnt have a huge dick...its like a 6 incher...but he shoots some of the biggest fuckin loads in my ass...and he's usually good for another one later on too!! ...me n him have fucked so many times in the bush, we have our usual routine...he'll fuck my hole for a min...then ill pull off...suck my ass of his dick...hop back on his cock....milk it dry....and flip around and lick his cummy dick clean....and he never stops fucking if another guy walks by us or hangs arounds...he just keeps on fucking away....i like that...alot of guys will pull out or get all shy if a crowd shows up....so back to that nite...he seeds my ass after 5-10 mins of fucking...make out a bit more...shorts and pants up...and we go off on our seperate paths....so i hunt around the trails some more...and i bump into another park fuk buddy....hadnt played with him as often...but i know he's got a huge fuckin prick...he's a bit older in his late 30's or early 40's...but he's hot....so i fish his dick outta his jeans...its a nice fat 9 incher with a big fat mushroom head...leaking a ton of fuckin pre cum...so i get down and slurp all the juicy shit off his dick...he fingers my ass and can feel its wet...he likes it...unbutton my shorts...my ass is sticking up in the air with the jock...so he cums around and works his fat dick in my ass....fuck there is something about park sex, or sex out in nature i luv.... it just feels so natural...like im back to my primal roots....i just get such a fuckin head rush when a nice big fat raw cock is sliding and tearing up ur hole while ur hanging onto a tree and brushing the mosquitoes outta ur face....it Rocks!! so buddy musta rammed his fat knob in and outta my hole for awhile and he asks me where i want his seed.... he always asks me where i want his load... you'd think he'd had fuckin figured it out by now...but i guess some guys in the park like getting fucked raw, but dont want the load inside...like as if!! If my dick goes in ur ass raw...ur gettin bred dude!! I dont even usually give a bitch a choice...i might ask...but i still always shoot inside :)) ...so he shoots his big load in my ass...i lick his dick clean....there is no fuckin way im gonna waste all the slimey cum on a dick that just bred my ass... so we zip up and go our own way....so i musta walked around the park another 10-15 mins...and my ass is feeling good...i can feel the spunk in there...and im deciding whether i should head back home or stick around a bit longer....but i start cruising this other hot guy...he's sitting on this fence rubbing his dick thru his jeans, and he looks like a total pig to me...so i walk upto him....get down on my knees in front of him and start biting his cock thru the jeans...this always gets guys going....so i fish his dick outta his jeans...and a nice fat knob is stickin out at me....nice...so i start to really work his dick and get it nice n hard....spitting on it and getting it nice n wet for my hole...i pull down my shorts and start fingering my wet cumhole...he's watching me finger my ass...and im looking up at his face with his dick in my mouth...and i can totally tell he wants to get into my ass...so i get up...lean over the fence and stick my ass out for him....i dunno if he could tell my hole was full of spooge, but he fuckin luved it...he started to really ram my hole hard and i was moaning like a bitch in heat...so u can only guess we started to attract a little crowd...guess who fuckin shows up?? both of the park fuk buddies who bred me earlier!! some other random guys show up too...but i didnt pay any attention to them....my hole's getting rammed from behind, and i start sucking one of the fukbuddies dicks.... the guy who's pluggin me from behind is slowing down the pace...and i can feel his dick growing in my ass...u know whats cummin next.... he starts blasting his fuckin load up my sloppy hole...my 2 fuck buds r watching on and stroking their fat dicks....once buddy pulls out...one of em sticks their dicks right back in....i can totally feel those loads churning in my ass...every time a dick would plunge in my ass and pull out u could hear the splosh, slosh, splat noices...i fucking luv that!! feeling seed slosh around in my wet cumhole, leaking out and running down my balls and thigh while another fat dick is sloshing around in ur ass!!! Woof !! Nothing beats that shit!!

So the guys start taking turns on my ass...im still bent over the fence...moaning like a fuckin cunt...my cumhole is wet and dripping seed and these hot guys r taking fucking turns on my ass....then this hot kid shows up...he musta been like 16-17 y/o...dressed up like a punk...but he liked what he was seeing, so the guys pull aside and let this little fuckin punk dick my hole...his cock wasnt huge, but i luved having this little piece of shit fuk my ass....he didnt last long either...poor little kid...he dicked my ass for like 2 mins, and shot another fucking load inside...once he was done he fucked off and walked away.... he musta been one of those highschool kids that hangs out in the park and smokes up with their buddies.... me and the guys musta fucked around there for an hour...other guys would cum and find em plugging my hole, so they'd cum by and ram their dicks in my sloppy cumhole....both my buddies shot another load each in me again....but after an hour...i was like enuf!! my ass was sore...and my legs felt like fuckin jelly...i had just spent an hour bent over a fence riding n milking dick....i could barely fuckin stand, let alone walk home....i thank the fukbuds and tell em i need a break...so they smile and fuk off down the path.... and i start limping back home...and half way there, i can feel this cool feeling on my leg....it was totally dark, so i find a park bench and sit down and lite up a smoke....i feel my leg, and globs of fucking spunk were running outta my ass, down thru the shorts and pooling on my hairy legs and getting soaked up by my socks....wow....it was one of the 1st times i had taken to many loads at once...and been used like a gangbang slut in the park....i hadnt even smoked up that nite...my head was flying high from all the fuckin seed soaking and leaking outta my ass...i fuckin luved it!! I wanted more!! I just knew i wanted more dick in the park....and ive never fuckin looked back since... i dont recall what i did when i got back home.... did i goto bed with 8 fuckin loads swimming up my ass...or did i shoot it out into a glass and drink it?? ...or did i save it in the freezer? i dunno... i usually got a cum cube or two in the freezer.... sometimes ill collect my own loads and freeze em...or ill save all the loads in my ass and freeze em for a rainy day :)) i got some hot fuk buds that luv working a cum cube in my ass b4 they stick their own dicks inside and breed me full of goo....Yum!! ...i think ill go find and suck on one right now!!

2 comments:

Gay Slut said...

Fuck boy! I just got into cum cubes myself and love them! We need to figure out a way to ship them! I'd love to get a cum cube of all that spooge that's been in your ass! I'd savor every drop of it.

amir in tel aviv said...

WOW..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!