16.10.10

RAMMED



Fuck me guys...

yeah...
fuck me...

You really wouldn't believe me if i told u what ive been thru the last 6 months...

I've just been rammed...
fuck yeah...

rammed at work...
rammed at home...
rammed at play...

rammed
rammed
RAMMED....

and as I sit here and do a load of laundry...
washing smelly socks, piss soaked undies, and dirty jocks....
picking up lost cockrings, bottles of poppers and lube off the floor....
a pile of dirty towels piling up in the corner for the maid...

fuck me...
i've been fucking rammed :)

And some of you have been trying to fucking Ram with me too...

Do u know why i haven't fucking blogged in months ??

someone of yous tried hacking into my account....
so Google fucking freezes it...
i cant cum online...

and im fucking busy...
who has time to deal with that bullshit...
so it took a month to clear this shit up...
and gets me my blog back...

yes folks...
pigs...
fags...
queers...
and fellow stoners...

I was rammed...

--------------------------------------------------------------

...so i was online a couple weeks back...
and im talking to this guy that sounds like he's a really kinky fucker....
and he asks me if i like to party....
and im like no...
but weed is cool...

and he's like "cool man...cum n fuck me now...just rolled a joint"
where r u ?
blah blah blah...
he send me some more shots on a dudesnude account....
and sends me a link to follow his blog...
his piggy...stoner blog...

my blog...

and im like really dude....
thats u huh...
Oh Really Eh ?

hmmm....

someone i would definetely want to meet...
and he sounded like a kinky fucker online...
so i told him to put on a blindfold and wait for me ass up in bed...
its like 2 in the fucking morning...
hot summer nite...

lets fuck !

get to this guy's place...
he left the apt door open in the hall...
and the place is pitch fucking dark...
like i cant see shit...
but i can smell the pot in the air....

i can hear him move in the bedroom...
he can hear i walked in his place and shut the door...
didnt bother taking my sneaks or shorts off...

walk in the bedroom and he's got this incense candle lit...
like its some romantic sorta fuck...

he's in a jock and white socks...
ass up in bed...
blindfolded...

so i just flopped my fat cock out and pulled his head to my smelly fat dick...
i would never shower for a late nite pump n dump...
do u ?
and after a little dirty talk, dick suckin and hole a fingerin...

well...
he got rammed...

fucking Ram fuckin Rammed !

ya....
dude...
he was begging me to stop fucking him...
i just rammed his head into the pillow with one hand...
and rammed his ass for all it was worth...

Take that fucking dick, U fucking cockwhore !

write all about it on your fucking blog slut !

fuck...

fuck me...

listen freaks...
dont fuck with me...
i can mindfuck and fuck u back tenfold....

Rammed i tell ya...

Fuckin rammed...


So, where do we go from here ??
huh...

honestly...
i lose total respect for anybody who tries to imitate or copy someone else...

like really dude ?
you're telling other guys you're me, to get more dick ?

ok...
sure, if that works for ya...

but im me...

and I actually have quite a few friends who can vouch for me...
yep....yep...yep...

ahaa..ahaaa....



Ha ha hahaha

pigs pigs pigs pigs pigs pigs pigs....
oink oink oink oink oink oink oink....

Ahhaaaa....Ahhhaaaa

So dudes...
cant we all just learn to get along...
be ourselves...
and stop trying to hack into other people accounts...

and be good to the planet...
yes...
peace, love, and happiness bro...

Just treat others with respect like you would want to be treated...
dont be a hater...
and dick that ass the way you would want to be dicked too...

......Thats the take home message...

The 69th commandment

Dick thy neighbours ass, as you would want to be dicked in return.



Fuck...

none of you probably know this about me....

but i am a Capricorn...

and i was born in the year of the Goat...

im a fucking Ram Ram

horned....
boned...
and occasionally stoned...

mabey ill be back to write something sleazy sometime...

i dont really know if i dig this hole blog thing anymore...

like fuck...
i read some of those blogs, and its all about the number of dicks they got...

"I went to the gloryholes... and i got 2 dicks up my ass... Yippee !!"

or

" I came home from the baths with 10 loads up my ass"

oh... yeah... fucking great...

details honey...
details...

well...
and then you've got me...

I could blog about the night i took 20 dicks up my ass...

or the night two hot leather daddies tied me up and taught me a lesson or two in obedience...

or the night i bent over on a busy city street, and took one, two, three dicks up my ass in public....

and then there was that night in the sling....
i woke up in a sling one morning...

yeah...
i just sorta fell asleep....
fuck...
and my ass felt fucking incredible....

fuck yeah...

just been Rammed dude...

peace out....



and hey...
dont forget.... i got me a channel....
i never got locked out of that account...
i just like to post a bunch of funny shit and some good fuck and dance music....
cause we all need a good tune to fuck or dance too...

http://www.youtube.com/user/bonednstoned

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, good to see you posting again...Aries here..so got the RAM thing! Sorry about your account getting hacked...sucks...

Keep horny and high, bro!

FFB

N649309 said...

B&S
Yea!!!! Your back!!!!
Thought we had lost you for good. Just smoked a bowl and was so happy to see your post. Very funny. Cheers,
Daniel

elle queue said...

so great to hear from you!

amir said...

this is it?
Half fackin year and thats it?

amir said...

Haha that was hilarious..
I'm Jewish and from Tel Aviv !
But hey..mohammed jihad ur ass...I agree!!