7.8.08

Haggen Das

hey guys....im so fuckin baked right now.... got a load of hot dirty street trash spunk in my hole right now... its 430 am....fuck... the nite almost went to a waste b4 my hoodlum in shining (smelly) armour came by....

so i get up earlier....totally horned up....get baked....go online...& thinking ill go hit one of the tubs later on... get a sling room... blindfold myself with a bandana and let the guys goto town on my ass.....i was in that "mood"....and if i dont blindfold myself, i ususally send most of em packin.... LOL

so...outta the fuckin blue....a friend calls...havent heard from him in a year or so...tells me its a mutual friends b-day....they're meeting for dinner...and i gotta go...FUK....couldnt u have fuckin called me one year minus a week earlier.... and i had to wonder...why didnt my cell ding off "b-day today"...weird...he's a good friend...i gotta go....jeez...there goes my night of antics at the baths....FUUUUUUKK !! so i hop in the shower....get dressed in something "gino"....these r my "euro" friends.... gotta dress with the crowd, right?

dinner...strip bar...drinks...fast forward to 2am...im back home...sucking back on some reef...horned up as shit...and i just dont feel like the tubs anymore...fuck....i had just eaten.....i had showered earlier thinkin i was gonna play...but fuck.... i wanna be squeeky clean as fuk if im gonna hit the baths.... so i get online... start window shoppin...fuk...Toronto...wed nite...2 am.... like as if !! This town is so fuckin conservative and lame.... even the pigs r locked up in their dens counting sheep.... ill travel for a hot pig...and im hesitant to invite just any fucker over to my place.... so its a toss up....

i bump into a fuckbuddy of mine online.... he's at work all nite usually.... works doing some shitty job...fuck... (note to the twinks - get a fuckin education b4 u wind up as a poor sad fuck....at least you'll be a non-poor sad fuck)... im not rich...dont wanna be...im too lazy... but i got a good start, and im comfortable....

ok...so back to my fuck....ive met this buddy of mine b4.... he's fuckin trailer trash sad fuck.... but he's a really dirty...and i mean DIRTY sad fuck with a nice fat dick... last time we fucked, i made him pour beer down my ass and drink it out between dickings.... YUM !! ...he's all about how rank and dirty it gets...and im cool with that sometimes....i fucked him too...i def had to use some soap on my dick after i bred him.... i can get into some rank play at times... but its gotta be on the light side... ripe pits...ripe smelly ass...cheezy dick...all okie dokie with me anytime...but shit...nope....one of my only inhibitions....and they are very few...trust me....

so i tell my buddy to cum over..."same scene as last time"....he knows the drill... i leave the gate in the back open for him....and he can let himself in thru the back door...cum to the dark bedroom...and find my hungry hole waiting in a jock in bed....hot eh! ....i wont let any fuckin guy or stranger do that...id rather greet n meet em at the front door.... so u know ur fuckin special when pigboy lets u in thru the back gate in the middle of the nite.... so im waitin in bed...wearin a smelly jockstrap... sniffin some poppers... and like, whats takin him so long ? ...so i start txt'ing him and i hear the back gate open... nice....assume the position.... he cums in....im not even lookin at the door....hear him undress...and i feel his tongue on my ass... he starts lickin and tryin to get his tongue in deep....im moaning away like a fuckin hor....and then i feel his hard dick rub on my hole....fuuuuck....it feels so fuckin good....so he spits down ....rubs it in... and starts working his dick in my hole, sliding in deeper n deeper....

....slides his fucker out...goes back to eating out my ass.... he likes my ass totally raunchy...but i had showered earlier...and i cant really enjoy a fuck, if im dirty...ripe yeah....but i wasnt sure what to expect tonite either.... so he sticks his dick back in my hole....thrusts it in and out a cpl times and goes back to licking my hungry hole.... fuk, i luv it... hadnt spoke a word....i kinda like it rough n verbal...but he's playing it gentle and quiet...whatever....if ur gonna cum back thru the back gate...im lookin for a hard fuckin rape fuck....Fuck that Fuckin ASS biitch!! lol

so i turn around and start licking his cock....ripe...but clean...nice...just puuuurfect....and i look up...and it totally looked like a different kinda guy...so i ask him "dude...who the fuck r u" ?? he starts laughing...and i fuckin clue in that im stoned to the bone... he was clean shaven....fuk...i look like a kid cleanshaven....i probably shave twice...a month...fuck...i trim it for work...but ive always got an 11'o clock shadow....

i just tell him to goto fuckin town on my ass, and he rams his dick in my hole and starts pounding it in deep....i can feel his fat fuckin knob hitting my fuckin liver and im in fuckin pig heaven right now....flip over on my back, legs up...and let him pound it even deeper...u know when u get that fuckin feeling like u gotta piss when a fat dick is ramming ur hole ? .....it was that sorta fuck....Luv it!! ...i wouldnt piss in my own bed... but ill piss on urs :)) LOL ...fuck, who wants to start changing sheets at 4am...fuck.... so my hole is feelin a bit sore...we hardly used any lube....so the fuk is pretty dry...so i start with the dirty talk.... proly took another minute, and i can feel him starting to shoot his load in my ass...i get that slippery wet feeling, and his cock starts gliding in n outta my ass like a greasy engine piston....fuk i luv feeling seed spill in my ass and run down my legs....so he pulls out, and i go down on his dick and balls, lickin up my ass...tasted soooo fuckin good...i still got the taste in my mouth right now....Fuuuuck!!

wait...lemme stick a finger up my hole...brb

oh fuck...u gotta smell this stuff...my ass smells like i died and went to fuckin heaven.... think ill goto bed later with his seed swimming up my ass... so, rewind... we start chattin n shit...i start lickin out his ripe hole...smelling his really rank smelly pits, and im in fuckin pig purgatory just gettin off smellin his dirty pits....and i ask him "so who's gettin the next fuckin load dude"? ...he's like "my shower drain"...and im like WhatTheFuck!!!!....like seriously....say me! ....say another slut bitch, whats it to ya? ...say, i like to feeze it...but dont say down the fuckin drain....jeeeeeezus....

he's gotta run...gots him an ex bf at home thats waitin up....seriously....knock him up....but nope! ...they dont fuck anymore....im like dude...u got an ex fuckin twinky bf living in ur fuckin squat basement apt....dinero free....and u dont fuck!! ...if anyone was stayin with me...u better expect me to plug ur fuckin ass anytime i fuckin want..."put out bitch, or back out onto the fuckin street u go".... im a cunt....i know.... i like being a cunt.... if u cant handle a cunt.... go fuckin hang urself... im a fuckin cunt...Haha

so i finger my hole as he's gettin dressed...give him a wiff n lick...and send him packin on his way....take a piss...lock up the back gate....and here we are... Tet a Tet... Dick to Dick....my sore cummy hole...smells like Haggen Das Heavenly Hash... WOOF !!

peace out
pigboy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuck! Man I love your blog! Now when I need to cum-and I can't find a hot nasty piggy bottom to breed...I CUM here! Your blog is by far the HOTTEST place to cum! I love the stories, and clips! Thank You!

Anonymous said...

It's SWEET man. I love the smells.