27.5.09

Road trip...







Ok pigs... enjoy the vids... I gotta run... gotta hit the road...
Gotta pack up my shit... pack up my rolling papers n pipes... take some poppers n lube... and hit the road...

The bf shot a nice big fucking load all over my face and in my mouth... it tasted a bit bitter, but had a minty aftertaste... i kept lapping up every drop of goo that leaked outta his dick... he has a super sensitive head... fuck... i so prefer uncut guys like me!! ... so he bends down and starts making out with me... and my face is covered in cum... a 1st for him... i get him piggier by the week... ive alredy got him into pits...feet... and i planted the piss seed... oh yeah... he can piss with a hard on... and we all know what that means :))

Fuck... i dunno if i ever told you how much i luv piss...
i dont get to indulge in it as much as id like... but when i do... i go fucking nuts...

ok...
fuck...
im stoned...
and i gotta go !!

mabey i can get another load or two in the face at a truckstop !!

bye
Oinks!

3 comments:

alanb13 said...

hey any one know the name of the band/group in the 3 vid. i would love to know thanks

alanb13 said...

Hello - i did some investigating and i found out who this band/group is there name is "Gay Fight Club" here is there my space page -http://www.myspace.com/Gayfightclub
the name of the movie this is Freaks 5 from Wurstfilm.

Enjoy.

ruffkin said...

BonedNStoned: Never ceases to amaze me the intricate art he has in words, videos and poetry! You have to love him! Love that he is into piss, feet, pits,,, love the updates on the pig! Oink!

Ruffkin
www.Ruffkin.com