25.6.09

Miss Me ??

yeah yeah yeah... i know...
its been awhile...

yeah... a long time coming :)

life is fucking busy...
im travelling alot...
im in a fucking relationship...

that takes time away from blogging...
and getting stoned...
and fucking...

yeah....
fuck, i dunno how much longer i can do it....
this whole relationship, boyfriend thing...

my friends are sorta shocked too....
they've seen a wide sleuth of guys walk thru my doors over the years...
i dunno what some know or dont know about me...

but dude...
this is good fucking pot....

i found out about this mystery dealer that was apparently really closely related to a tight buddy.... and it so happens to be an old dealer of mine... and fuck... this is good shit...

this deserves a good tune...


Miss Me :)


now... whadya think ... ive been an angel ??
well... sorta... angelic for me

ive had my cock sucked in a few bushes here n there when i go bike the trails....
no big deal...
a little fucking cocksucking doesnt hurt anyone...

low std risk...
fun, quick n easy...
but dude...
blowjobs dont fucking get me off....

i need a nice warm fucking raw hole to pump my seed into...
either that or get my own hole bred...

so i was online last week... and im chatting with this guy for years online but never met, kinda thing...
and i just get the feeling this kid aint a big slut...
so i dont really risk catching anything and giving it too the bf...
yeah... i cant deal with that shit...

he's mostly a bottom... my dick is craving ass...
so i go hook up at his place...
this little bohemian apartment...
and he looks different than his previous shots...
longer hair....
unshaven...
scruffy...
like some artsy street kid in ripped jeans...

so i feel his ass at the door... and its fucking nice n hard...
so my dick stirs right away...
im just here to pump a load out dude....
you'll fucking do !
so i stay...

so chit chat awhile... see a pack of euro smokes i luv on his dresser... and light one of his up...
i unbutton my jeans and tell him to get down on me...
the smoking fetish doesnt really turn me on much...
and i cant stand the fact i restarted... i wanna quit back in the fall pronto...
but fuck... im gonna fucking enjoy this...

so i let the cocksucker slurp n get my dick hard....
bend him over and start feeling his ass thru his ripped jeans...
get his undies off... finger his hole...
and what do i find ??

its a bit of a mangled hole...
he gets embarrased and apologizes...
claims its all the bike riding and fucking he's been doing over the years...
and im like dude !!
im sure ive done ALOT more fucking than you... and my ass dont look nasty at all...

so i lose my hard on...
but.. the flip to being vers...
you can still have fun :)

so this kid's packing a nice 7 inch cock... not thick.. but thick enuf :)
he's turned on as fuck... so i just start sucking on his dick...
get it nice n wet...
grab the poppers outta his hand... and start sniffing them myself...
hop over to his bed... bend over and tell him to start eating out my ass...

yeah... ive never had a guy refuse to eat my ass b4...
and they fucking luv it...
i dont get it...

i really dont think i've got that amazing an ass...
but they fucking luv it !!
guys get down on their knees in the fucking park and eat my ass !!
the bf worships my ass....
they go nuts...
i dont get it... but i do...
ive got a nice fucking ass :)

so he's munching away...
rubbing his gotee on my hole...
i just spit lube my own dick and his...
arch my back...
get in the yoga pose...
and aim my hole for his dick...

i dont usually get fucked by younger guys...
i tend to let the older fuck me...
and fuck over the young...

so i like to switch roles every once in awhile...
fuck... i luv dominating an older muscular boyish cub

thats the bf...
see :)
im the man in the relationship...
he's the woman...
he acts like the man...
but really... i run the show in the bedroom :p

i like to flip the tables... and play submissive bitch sometimes too...
im great at that...
so i get a kick outta playing the Male Alpha dog too...
or being the bitch to a kid...

so back to the kid...
he aims his dick towards my hole...
and im waiting for the burn...
but no...
my ass just swallowed his dick ...
it took a few more thrusts and a bit more spit... but i was spit roasted on this kid's dick in 30 seconds flat...
balls deep... and feeling it hit my prostate...
fuck... i luv big dick...

so we start a good fuck rhythm....
the bed springs r creaking...
im getting verbal...
and i sorta feel him soften up... and im thinking... fuck... i bet he already blew a load premature... but fuck...
i just let him go on... so he pounds away some more... and his hard on is coming back... it feels a bit wetter, so he may have cum... but i just let him go on... dont wanna embarass the kid by asking... and i know they're usually good for 2... so i just keep on talking dirty.... and then he tenses up but keeps on fucking...i sware he's pumping out another jizz load... so then i ask him if he's getting close ? ...ya know, just to be a shit disturber :)

he wants to see me cum... haha... little shit... i know you've blown 2 loads up my ass already....but now he's claiming to be a long-cummer... yeah right... my ass... my fucking ass driping 2 loads of goo...

so i said fuck it... worked up my dick, while he still slid his in and outta my ass... got myself close...
got up and shot a load right into his mouth...
and he fucking swallowed every fucking drop...

good boy...


ok... when i say fucking kid... he was like 26...
im 29...
anything under 26, is a kid... like fuck...

i'd fuck around with a 21 year old too...
but going 17, 18, 19... uh uh

that aint my thing...

i dont fuck with guys over 50...
ever !!

ive met hot looking 46 and 48 year olds over the years...
fuck...
oh yeah...
there are some hot fucking daddies out there !!
but over 50... ick... thats just sick dude...

if i ever reach the ripe old age of 50... i dont think i would ever fucking sleep with anyone under 30 !!

if i was 51.. i dont think id wanna sleep with anyone over 60...

hmmm... mabey i should make that a web pole ??

If you were 50 years old ?
Would you sleep with a 20 something ?
or an 80 something ?

fuck...
this is good fucking pot...

Miss Me ?

i know u did :)
--------------------------------------------------------



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, pigboy...It's Pigboy's fuckin' world and the rest of us are just sleazin' thru it!!! Totally luv ya, even when I'm not flyin' high!

aussiecocksucker said...

hey man love reading ur blog its so hot
check out mine http://aussiecocksucker.blogspot.com/