15.2.10

Scandalous...

hey guys....

i know its been awhile...
ive been getting alot of fanmail and your all just a little disappointed i don't post very often...

listen kids...
keeping up several jobs, a busy social life, combined with ongoing renovations and a piggish sexlife keeps me quite busy...

as much as id love to be at home toking all day and writing a novella...
the bacon doesnt put itself on the table as they say...

So i just had a little commentary...
a few ideas floating in me head....

that, and i got off work early, so im just Chillin it...
Capital C
Chillin out on some leaf...

And I have a little something to say about this hole Tiger Woods Sex Scandal thing....

I mean... the man's a slut...
period...

its scandalous...
all his major advertisers pulled their funding...
so now he's considered the cheating loser.... and an embarrassment to the golfing world...

like so what ??
Who fucking cares who he fucks dude !!

So in Toronto recently, we had a little sex scandal of our own...
A city councellor running in the race for the mayor's office had to drop out cause he was "outted" by txt and email messages...
Apparently he has a taste for inviting young asian chicks to his city hall office for a ride on his black leather sofa...



fuck...
i think thats hot...
who gives a fuck who he fucks...and where...
How would that affect his performance as mayor ?

I've been fucked at City hall before too..
big deal i say...
Right ?

Like Fuck...

Im a Slut...
I would consider myself just your above average manwhore...
i fuck alot... anywhere... and i haven't been too ashamed to hide it... or conceal my beliefs...

So how would that affect my current job... eh ??
The only time my dick gets me in trouble at work is when i forget to zip up my pants after i use the boys room...
yup...
everybody knows...
ive got a big dick...

Scandalous



Hot Huh...
and yeah... i saw the latex...
im not that stoned...
but i had to post a clip of these two woofy guys...



And that well... Thats a Berlin special...
I think i fisted guys every fucking day when i was in berlin...
That was a fucking blast...

Fuck...
the memories...

Scandalous

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post! thanks for coming back and sharing even though you're busy!!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. But lately it loads verrrrry slowly, and the vids take forever to load...any idea why? Is it me?

Keep bonin' and stonin' bro!

BonedNstoned said...

Can i make a little suggestion...

get a Mac :)
and u can get boned in seconds...
haha

p
BnS

tchalla said...

about the toronto counciller...gives new meaning to the term "red rocket" eh?