9.7.08

Boned n Stoned ??

OK.... here we go... I really really wanted to start writing this blog as soon as I got home from my fun n the sun today... totally stoned...and hard... and I had this genius idea to start writing an eff'in blog....called Stoned n Boned...or is that Boned n Stoned.....anyhow...

Im so not in the mood now... im not hard anymore... and setting up this blog has totally drained me...fuck there are alot of settings..... The moment has passed...oh well... ill toke some more later... im sure my creative horny lil'devil will cum out....

...a little 'bout me... Im 28....live in Toronto... 'nuf said... and... im a pig.... not literally a pig... for those of u who understand me... Im a pretty sleazy...raunchy... dirty pig... and i luv gettin baked... Im only be writin when im under "the influence".... and i wont necessarily just write about all the sleazy sex I have... i might dwell on other stuff... I could include a tasty recipe... or talk about the latest tv reality show.... but my mind is always in the gutter, it'll always get back to sex... so read on...

ok...i gots the munchies now..... gots me some leftover wings n nachos in the fridge from Hooters' last night.... dont ask... I luv Hooter's ....seriously... dont be dissin.... Im a Hooter's luvin faggot.... and shit... Rock of Love II is starting any minute... blog out.

No comments: