10.7.08

Fun in the bush

Gettin back to my day yesterday...
I made plans to meet this kid down in the park that ive been chattin with online for awhile....
So I get down there....and as soon as I park the car...this hot guy in his 30's with salt n peppah hair starts cruisin me and followin me into the bush... he catches up with me, and up close he was fuckin hot... i love older sexy guys that have built bodies and r still blessed with good looks... Not into the older fugglies with wrinkles and rolls at all....but anyhow...
This guy starts wispering all sexy in my ear, and nibbling it while he's feelin up my ass....and Im feeling up his cock...which i can tell thru the fabric of his track pants is thick n fat as fuk! We start attracting a little crowd in the bush, and he says we gotta go someplace else....I tell him where? ..."you expecting a dim lit bedroom in candlelight?" ....he gives a good laugh, and I pull him out towards another part of the bushes that are completely enclosed and private...

Once were all settled in... we start making out...pinchin nipples...he's working my hole...and im stoking his fat thick log....fuk! ....i totally wanted a piece of him in my ass.... he asked me if I had a rubber... Me? fuck no....him?...he forgot em....good! For those of you that are wondering.... I probably havent used latex in years.... I like my dick bare....raw...skin to skin....filling my ass with globs of fuckin spunk and dick cream....
So I get down to suckin his dick for awhile, and gettin it nice n wet.... he's lovin it...and after a few minutes I lean up against a tree and stick my ass out for him.... he starts to rub his fat dick up against my hole, and im totally moanin away, telling him to stick it in.... I notice he's kinda freaked out....not really into fuckin raw...so i just keeep on rubbin my ass on his dick... His breathing get a little heavy...i can tell he's close...so i bend over and slam my lips over his dick and BAM....he starts shooting a really tasty load into my mouth....he kinda pulls away a bit...I dunno why guys do that.... Dont they want to see ya eat their load? ....but i dont care, i start lickin the spooge on his fingers and any leftovers on his dick.... think i got some on my puma's too... I get back up for the farewell kiss and exchange some of his spunk back to him... he was kinda surprised...but i know he liked the taste as much as I did :p

Then i start lookin for the kid I had planned on meetin... I got the impression online he was a skater, punky lookin guy...and those guys turn me on lots.... once i finally got face to face with him...he just looked like...well...a geek... and im like...ughh....jeeeeez...fuck...lets see what i can make of this shit... so we start chattin...his geek factor was high...but he wanted to get fucked...so i took him into another bush....pulled down his pants and told him to shut up..... felt his hole...and it was loose....i doubt anyone had fucked him earlier....but i dont mind loose hole....especially if its wet with a couple loads of cream.... So i just rammed my dick in his ass....slides in easy and start fucking....he's not really in rhythm with me which sucks...so i pull out and tell him to suck my dick some more...he's like "what"... im like dude...."suck ur ass off my dick", jeez...fucking nerdy twinks....someone's gotta fuckin teach em :p So he licks my dick off good, gets it nice n wet b4 i slam back in his hole....musta fucked him 10-15 mins...a couple of guys would walk by, but we were so deep in a bush, u could hardly see much.....so when i feel like im close...he tells me not to cum in his ass....we had sorta talked about it b4hand online....so i just shot a spurt inside his hole b4 i pulled out....held my dick while he turned around and dove his face into my pubes.... I shot big time....he fuckin got goo in his geek hair...on his geek face...and he managed to swallow some too.... I was fuckin laughin the whole time.... I was shocked i was able to stay hard and fuck a nerd....seriously... its not just all looks with me... attitude plays a huge fuckin part in it all.... and if a guy's too squeemish, or vanilla...or just plain bores me...im not interested....

So me n nerd sit down....i have a ciggie....we chat...he tells me his life story....he's army reserve with a bf...im like what? u? fuckin nerd geek in the army? r u the coffee boy? ...no...this geek knows how to shoot a gun....fuck dude....mabey that explains the really loose ass.... Fuck, if I ever ended up in the army, I would be the fuckin gangbang fuckboy.... I make friends easy :) ....me n nerd go our own ways.... i head down to the lakefront...light me a fattie....and chill....I wasnt done yet.... My ass needed feedin....

So i walk back into the bush...and i notice its kinda quiet...alot of the fugglies left....but it's still early...and there'll be a wave of guys gettin off work soon lookin to shoot their loads....so i stick around abit....after walkin around for like 10-15 mins... i see this well dressed guy...late 30's...mabey early 40's....hot lookin...well dressed...black Bay St. shoes...for u american south of the border...he was a Wall St. type....but under the disguise, i could tell he was a pig...they cant hide that easy :p So he passes by...and i look over...rub my dick....we sorta walk around the bushes and bump back into eash other on the other side and start rubbin our dicks.... I can tell he's got a nice fattie for me....so we head into the bush a little just off a main trail...and i get down and start gettin his fattie nice n hard n wet.... he's lovin it... and i tell him "ur fat cock would feel great in my ass man".... he's like "not here dude"....and im like fuck... not again.... then he asks for a rubber...im like...no gots me any...and neither does he...so i just go back down and suck his fat thick dick some more....i turn over and show him my ass for a bit...and he starts pokin at my hole....im like "fuck yeah"....get some lube outta my pocket...lube up his dick...and let him slide his raw dick in my ass....it fuckin felt good gettin dicked by a fat thick porker.... he start going to town on my ass, and im fuckin luvin it....i can feel him gettin close and he pulls out a few times just b4 he cums....he just slams in again and again, and my ass is feelin it ....sore...raw...but i luv gettin my hole stretched open like that...i can feel the grass workin good...cause my hole gets the fuckin munchies when im high and luvs gettin fed.... he's gettin close...and im slammin my ass on his cock, when he suddenly pulls out and starts shootin...im like "fuck no!" ....i bend over and get what i can into my mouth....fuck it tasted nasty....but i had to get some goo in me....and i tell him dude "shoulda fuckin shot in my ass"...and he says "i know u wanted that"....well like FUCK man....why didnt U? prick.... whats up with these guys that fuck u raw....and then pull out to shoot....r they afraid u might get pregnant? I wouldnt fuckin pull out of a hole im fuckin...i like seeding a hot ass....only cause i like lickin it afterwards....but it makes for great fuckin lube for the next guy...

The guy fucks off....i cruise around a bit longer...but i dont see much going on....so i get myself back home....and then presto...i started writing this blog.... I've always thought about writing a blog about my piggy sex....but there's alredy alot of stuff out there....and when im stoned... i've always thought i needed a creative outlet to get those thoughts out.... I dont always have sex high....and i dont always get laid when i toke.... but the two usually go together well :)

So thanks for reading so far... lemme know ur comments....thoughts....email me ur suggestions...im new to this fuckin blog shit....and pardon me for the language n spellin...this is how i usually talk n think.... its str8 from me...no spell check or editing....its pure...its raw...its all fuckin good....
Bgood

No comments: