21.7.08

fess up bitches !!

So i wake up this morn....and the power is off...blackout..brownout...i dunno what the fuk what...im thinkin great...how the fuk am i supposed to make a fuckin coffee...i gotta hunt in the cellar and find the campin stove...so i think..mabey ill kill some time & it'll cum back on...go outside...ok rewind... put on some shorts...go outside...check for the mail...my neighbours have a blackout too...aint my electrical box..., go out back to the backyard...& what do I find... a pair of fuckin shorts...black...right smack dab middle of my back yard...what the fuk ??!!??

...who the fuck was at my place fucking around in my yard... the neighbours never hang em out to dry...half of em r outta town...its July...like what the fuck!!

So..if the culprit..or culprits would fess up...cum n claim their shorts...dick me..and leave me the fuk alone...I would be very grateful...FUCK... i luv tokin :p

I dedicate this song n video to all the peeps out there who drink Soy Milk... U should all fuckin be shot in the leg cunts!!!

Luv pigboy

1 comment:

BonedNstoned said...

ps... If u need SPF 45..just to stay aliiiive !! ...u should be drowned in a lake too !!

beHave peeps :p