26.7.08

thats a story for a rainy day...

its miserable outside...dark...rainy...depressin...But a great day to toke...stroke n pork !! ...in my case... toke, stroke n wash my pissed stained undies & dirty sox... i get totally hard takin a wiff of each pair of undies b4 i throw it in the wash tub... u can tell which pair i was wearin when my cock was leakin piss in em...which ones got more of a dick cheese smell on em...which ones smell funkier from my sweaty hole...oink...im rock fuckin hard right now...think i'll go stick my head in the hamper...

brb...

ok...im back..seriously...they smell intoxicating...i almost passed out....so dirty..

this vid is fuckin hot....dontcha luv fist fuckin a hot btm's hole after you've shot ur load inside deep...ive only had the opportunity to do it a handfull of times ...its fuckin hot... but thats another story... :)


Find more videos like this on The bareback spot


brb...laundry...

ok..u gotta luv breeding a stupid young twinks hungry fukhole with seed... i know i do... luv finding these yng slutty little farts & deep dickin them raw...hearin them squeal like the fuckin cunty shits they r b4 i unload n flood my seed deep in their hungry fuckin fukholes...Woof !... brings back so many memories....lol


Find more videos like this on Dutch Robs Homepage


still strokin..smellin a dirty jock here....ill post the next vid that gets me shootin my load...brb :p

baaack...!! still havent jizzed...but i had to post this...gotta luv a hot cummy hole breedin vid....this ones from T.I.M... if ya dont know who TIM is...go hang urself... those of ya who do... know their vids r fuckin hot... gotta say, filmin with em last year was awesome... but that story's for another rainy day :p


Find more videos like this on HOME AND DRY


ok...this fuckin vid put me over the edge...WOW... the 1st few fuckin mins r incredible...u gotta def watch it...the rest is ok....like what is that shit up his ass ?!?!?! ...milk?...hand cream?... a 2L jug of Sprite? ...like what the FUK!!... hook me up with some dude...

fuk...i luv rainy days :))
pigboy out


Find more videos like this on SpunkAlley Male2Male

No comments: