27.7.08

....thinks me should order in a pizza...

hmmm..just got back in from work... lit me a fattie...n strokin away to some hot vids...i totally wanna breed me some twink hole 'bout now...but i gotta be up again at 5am... dont intend to become a video site here... but thought you'd enjoy strokin ur dicks to sum of tha shit i like :p


Find more videos like this on Barebacking Gay Men


ok...u gotta luv this brazilian shit...these tops goto fuckin town on this piggy twinks hole...& i luv the cum running down his ass...yum...gimme some of that shit...luv eatin out a cummy hole... cheers to "Barederek"... i wanna give credit where credit's due :)


Find more videos like this on YaWo Male2Male


dont tell me u didnt like that one... so i dont usually like watchin twinks get it on together...but i needed a title to the blog & me gots the munchies... if i had to do it all over again from 17... i woulda put myself thru school workin as a pizza delivery boy... fuck waitin tables & retail... i woulda made a fuckin killing :p
shoulda...woulda...coulda... hmmm..who's stoppin me now...lol...


Find more videos like this on TwinkAlley Male2Male

No comments: