22.8.08

Hit me baby one more time!

my head is fuckin flying now....im a space cadet....i fuckin luv it....so i get up really late...the cleaning guy woke me up....he wants my ass....he's actually one of the owners...he brushed up against my ass showing me how the safe works....fuck...i needed the wake up call....

im lookin up at the tv screen, and this fucking music video station fuckin rocks & kicks serious AASS...lol....the best reef music....apart from a Marley cd...

so hop in the shower and make me a cuppa coffee...get online to check messages...facebook and the like...and this guy emails me from the area... he wants to fuk...in an hour...hmmm, im thinkin...i dunno what he really looks like, but the pic of his dick looked big...so who was i to deny the fucker my hot ass....i was alredy roofin up the weed, and i get myself ready.... to go out...didnt know if he was gonna show for sure, but my ass was ready to go....
i get a txt a bit later "im downstairs"...hmmm, good, right on time buddy....i get myself downstairs...im suprised i havent killed myself on the steep staircases yet...even in the daarkrooms...fuck ive hit my head on the bathroom ceiling like 10 times alredy...the place is multilevel....charming...clawfoot tub (great for piss scenes)....4 poster bed...great for tying arms, legs or making makeshift belt stirrups!! Wooden framed beds suck for that....Its like i even bought my bed frame from Sleep Country Canada 10 years ago as a twink, in preperation for future pigginess...fuck...im genius :))

ok, so i open the door..and there's this guy...40ish...sexy & confident looking dressed in a suit minus the tie....i get him in...take him up...and we're standing in front of the poster bed between the old fireplace frame...seriously i didnt scope this place out...it fell on me! I start rubbing his dick thru his dress pants & WHOA!! Fat fucker, fuck yeah!! i take his leather belt off...and he takes off his pants....and he's wearing half knee high black dress socks...all he was missing was his tie...id take it from him and put it on my own neck....that would have been cherry on the icing of a perfect "business man fuck"...so his prick was huge...a good 10 inches...and fat as a log...i luv these huge saxon pricks....so i get down on the wooden floor and suck his cock right down to the base....he's moaning out loud...and im enjoying his prick for a while b4 i get up and lean over the bed frame and rub my ass on his big prick....he goes and grabs for the lube, so i hop into the bed, start sniffin the poppers...and start feeling his dick probing my ass...fuck he'd stick it in a bit and pull out...my ass felt so fucking raw from last nites dickings....i was grateful his cock was jabbing in just a bit...and then i realize, he's holding back cause he's close...fucker..."we got a live one here"...i dont care...i just want a load in me....not a fucking tea n crumpet session...so i throw him on the bed...get on top of his dick and ride it hard for a minute...he's warning me he's close...i tell him "i dont care...that he "came over to shoot his load in my ass"...my ass was totally hungry...and i told him that....

...he starts to really moan like a maniac and i sat down hard on his dick feeling my insides get all warm n gooshy....i luv marinating my liver.....when i got off his dick, a big glob of cum was running off it...so i scooped down and licked it off with my tongue....Wow....i told him to hit me up again if he was in the neighbourhood....mabey he will...but he's spending the weekend with his luver/boyfriend/husbund/sex slave, whatever... on a boat...so i ask him "does ur luver know u go over to sluts hotel's rooms and u fuck them?" ...he's like "Ya...my paartner does the same!"...so i reply back "good for him...both hor's", and he chuckles while i giggle....fuck, i needs me a good bf like that....someone i could totally have fun fucking with....have fun fucking with everyone else whenever i want (within limits), and crawl into bed with at the end of the day (or in the morning), and tell him all the dirty details...and vice versa...fuk, id wanna know it all, so i can place the cum im licking outta his hole into an image :p Am i a fuckin pig or what....am i sick.... I fuckin luv it...all you squeemish little fucks can go fuck urselves...if u cant deal with it...i can direct u to the Walt Disney website....i luved watchin the smurfs when i was a kid....Gargamel used to fuckin freak me out...ok...i need another spliff...another Britney video just started playing :)

ok...gots to go...im hitting the bars again...my feet hurt...been walkin all day doing photography...i take pictures of the weirdest crap when im stoned....i sware my camera is acting weird...is it me...or the grass...i gotta take it in when i get back...a thousand dollar piece of equipment shouldnt act up within a year like that...visited a big park too...nuthin much to cruise...too busy with freaks, concerts..bikers, joggers, and pot heads...i got good shots of ducks trying to attack my super supermaarkt lunch while i was toking...an amazing salad...crab salad, blue cheese...an assortment of milk/dark/white chocolate bars and cheap canned lager...mmmm....when i like to go out for a park picnic...i like to get down & splurge big! LOL...my friends know how much i luv sittin in a fire, or in the park tokin, eatin, giggling & shootin the shit....and i dont even look like the part of some park toker... if u see me sometime...just wave hello...ill follow u into the bush and suck ur dick dry :p ...ok fuck...a sleazy euro video with chicks in hot swimwear wearin slutt stiletto's is playing...Why Am I Hard!!! Hit me Baby One more Time!!

pigboy

No comments: