27.8.08

local update....

fuck guys...i just got in from the beach...im fucking stoned...sitting out here on the patio....just cant fuckin wait to get out later tonight & plug n seed some hot boyhole....yum....lick out some cummy boyhole and taste my seed tonite.....fuck im so fuckin hard sittin here writing this right now....

luv all ur emails n shit...wow...i never fuckin figured id be so popular so soon...i luv all u fuckin guys out there who love to toke and love to fuk...and if u luv to fuk sleaze....then rock the fuck on....

so last nite....i head out to the bars...was gonna meet some fukbuddy friends...but i showed up late....didnt see em...so i gets me a red bull....have a smoke....head to the darkroom...and i had dick in my ass in 5 mins...im fresh fuckin meat here....i luv it.... no load...but a nice hole opening dick jab.....so i gets me outta there....head to another bar....just chatted up these middle aged english fucks....losers....check out another darkroom...boooooooring....bid the fair chaps from the fcUK farewell....went back to the room to gets me some more reefer...change into flip flops for the beach fest tonite....im wearing ripped...and i mean fuckin Ripped faded jeans...tight sexy clubby wifebeater....i look like total fuckin tina club trash...all i was missing was the fuckin glow sticks....so i heads to the beach...and long story short... cause i sucked aLot of fuckin dick...and swallowed alot of fucKing loaDs....this hot fucker dicked my ass raw....shot his load in me...then another big dicked fucker joined in...rammed his cock in...got it lubbed up well in my cumhole...licked it all off....he couldnt cum....then another hot dicked fucker takes his place...fucks me good...im moaning and putting on a show for 20 guys watching....and he blasts his fuckin jizz in my ass....like fuck....i can still feel it....my hole was leaking jizz for hours....my fucking ripped jeans were soaked and my ass drenched from all the cum...wow....when i fuckin woke up this morning...woke up stoned....i had this huge urge to dump in the toilet...so i jump up like crazy...run to the can...sit down...and its just fuckin gas....and im like woah...that felt wet...and i get some tissue and wipe off...and my hole n ass was just fuckin covered in fuckin mancream....WOW...i fuckin sniffed that tissue...had a lick...and went back to bed for another hour.....FUCK !!

so i gets to the beach today...these 2 femmie fags cum sit beside me...and what do i realize....these fuckers r from my home town...we speak the same tongue...Jeeeezuz fuckin Christ!! they r fuckin weird...im gonna hang with em a bit...they r soooo fuckin vanilla its not funny... i think dick sucking's about as hardcore as it gets for em....fucking is only reserved for birthdays and national holidays !! LOL

i plan on checkin out this total total nude cruising beach tomorrow...together with this cruising forest closeby that apparently is just fuckin crawling with dick....Nice!
I so plan on going tomorrow....apparently its an hour trek on foot...so it better fuckin pay off!! i wanna have that "walk of shame" kinda walk back home from the beach tomorrow...where ur gottee is covered in dried up cum...ur walkin all funny and ppl can notice...ur stoned and u think everyone knows....and the cum is leaking down my sandy legs so much .....the fuckin dogs cum up and lick it off and "bow wow" back to their owner....fuk...ill keep u boys updated...

1 comment:

Sperm-My-Cumhole said...

Hey nice work as usual dude, am starting my own blog.

You should check it out, very hot story.