29.9.08

Beam me up... !!

hey pigs...
im addressing u as pigs today, cause im in a really piggy mood...Im not going out to pig soon...and no i have no new pigtales to share at the moment...nuthing interesting has happened at all in the last little while...nada...nuthin...

i was soooo depressed yesterday...the hole situation here in my home town is desperate...its depressing...the guys here r depressing...they're such losers...dont ever cum here and think ur gonna sleaze it up much!! ...they need intensive treatment... it might take a few centuries, and the way ppl think and act might resemble some sort of civilized western nation... its all backwards here... religion's fucked it up... its been fucked up here for awhile! ...so yesterday...grey skies...drizzling...i was in a "like what the fuk, another nasty day, i feel like shit, they're driving me crazy and i wanna kill them all" kind of a mood... u know...dontcha get that mood often? i dunno... not stayin here again... or with any of em...no matter how much they beg n grovel...plead n protest... no matter how much food they promise to feed me with...i dont care if they get down on their fuckin knees and give me a pedicure...cause god only knows everyone needs one here!! LOL... im baked...please...dont take me so seriously!! loosen up... take a pill...better...smoke some reef...stroke ur cock...thats it dude...Relaaaax :))

so today...sun's a shining...im feelin better...my ass is feelin better...cause we all know how much that's been bummin me out....bummed me out more than when i had the shits a month ago... i dealt with the shits...id goto the bathroom 20 times...and then...TA DAAAA !!!! ...ready to go n get porked!! ...but when ur ass is ripped up...ouch...dicking is a prob...its a little prick in ur ass... u gotta think twice takin a shit!! LOL
so one piece of good news...my family is taking off tomorrow...i get the place to myself for 2 days b4 i jet off myself... WOOHOO !! ...they wanted me to tag along with em...but sorry...im outta here...got me a ticket booked!! ...the airline better not fucken strike...half the fucken airlines in europe r dangling on a noose on life support...i almost booked on a canadian airline that just went bankrupt b4 i flew over...like Jeez! ...when will some fuckin Spock geek invent the transporter on Star Trek!! ....this way i can crawl outta bed and beam myself into work...and when ur horny...beam a pig right into ur living room!! LOL

...so im chatting it up online with all these really horned up pigs in the next pit stop...ive got me an apartment booked for a week...really cheap...and all these pigs im chattin with...young..hot...piggy...sleazy..Woof!! ...they're so much fun to chat up...they're so sleazy...to the point... no endless chit chat and bullshit like my own ppl...they tell u they're horny and they wanna fuck and what they like...BAM!! i luv em alredy! Ive visited this country b4...they kinda turned me off a cpl years back...didnt end up a fan...but now im visiting a different city...ive heard good of them...i dont think they'll dissapoint.... i really have no idea what to expect, but i think im gonna get my socks knocked off... more like get my ass knocked back into the stone age! Oink !! ...this is one of the sleaziest...dirtiest...piggiest destinations anyone could go visit.... "Beam me up into the cage in the dungeon, Scotty"!! "Beam me up some cummy hole, Scotty" !!

No comments: