27.9.08

lame n lamer...

fuck me guys... T minus 5 days...and i take off to piggier lands.... everyone here is lame... the guys r lame... everyone's fuckin sex life is lame...why is sex so taboo here...why is piggin out sleazy even more taboo...fuck me! Just cause everyones fuckin sex life is lame...why do they have to abuse mine!! fuck me...

i think ive exhausted the online pigs....done them all...been there...done that...LOL
the old fukbuddies have fucked off....and everyone is in fuckin Madonnarama mode...everyone's been talking about her fuckin concert all week and is gonna keep on talkin bout it for the next week...fuck me...The bitch is all over tv..on the news...on all the talk shows...on all the gossip shows...its even trumped politics for 1st spot! .... i cant stand the bitch anymore! She had 2 really good albums like 10 years ago...and its been downhill since then! If any of u pigs r madonna freaks...go fuck urselves...ur not real pigs... u cant fuck like a pig...and drink piss in a bathtub with a madonna video playing in the background...its like total fuckin turn off for me...Ick! I wanna be drinking some piss in a tub with Eminem playing...some Bjork...some Coldplay....play me fuckin Russian rap...but not Madonna!! So most of my friends r going to her concert tonite...which means its a good nite to go out and pig...but my ass still hurts...fuck me...!! I sound like im complaining like a bitch...but its fuckin frustrating for me!!! I cant use my ass...its one of my best assests...it eats...it farts...it milks...its good eye candy... its bring hungrer...it brings lust... its thirsty...its hungry...it wants to rule over the land...it will anhialate every foe ...it will put out any fire...LOL... i dont think im baked enuf!! LOL

I spent a night reading some of your fellow piggy blogs out there...Alot of u are def gonna get added to mine....just wait n see :) I cant wait to get back home...settle in...and get back to piggin out with the bitches back home...but 1st a detour...gonna have me a good week long pigout in another Euro capital 1st...and then pigout for another weekend at a big rave party...and ill be hosting alot of private pig parties at the hotel...i just hope my fuckin ass recovers by then...cause ill be really bummed out!! I'll have to change the blog name to BONED n BUMMED LOLOL

...i few things i need to admit... I changed everyone's fuckin alarm clocks here so they wouldnt wake up at the crack of fuckin dawn and wake me up! I got caught by a neighbour down the street smoking up beside their house cummin home one night last week, which totally freaked me out, cause we almost came to fists...and luckily i got out of it easier than i thought i would...cause if my family had caught wind of me smokin up, i'd probably be locked up in some rehab hospital by now talking to psychiatrists... and if i have to drink my fuckin coffee again without a drop of milk, i swear im gonna murder every fuckin individual in this house!! LOLOL
ok...i got that off my chest...

so yesterday was a nice day...weather's clearing up a bit finally...so i head downtown...run some errands...and heads me to the "gym"...u know, they one with the computer access right in it and i can blog live...id watch the guys cruising online profiles there and they looked pathtic...i wasnt gonna blog live....nuthin much interesting to say.... i fooled around with some piggy lookin guys... they all turned out to be really vanilla...even the little hairy sexy bear was tame...FUck me!! i ate 4 loads...and then i found the sexiest hottest little fittest fuck that arrived...cruised him...got him in a room...and tried taking his fat dick in my ass...i moaned like a whore in pain...he wanted to get a condom...i was like "just fuckin dick ur head in" ...he came in 30 secs all over my hole...hot warm spunk dripping off my ass..huge ass fuckin load..wasted Outta my hole...then i begged him to dick me a bit more...he hesitated...stuck the head of his fat dick in a cpl times with his cum sloshing on it...i moaned in pain for a minute and shot my own load of goo all over my chest....that was it...pathetic eh? seriously...i cant wait to get the fuck outta here... T minus 5 days n counting...im done with lame n lamer
....i shouldnt complain...it could be lamer...i could be in Iran...or Somalia...or like fuckin egypt...you'd be lucky if u got a hand job in those countries b4 u got shot in the head! ....only thing they got going there...is those bitches really know how to Njoy and smoke really good grass :))

No comments: