11.9.08

Get them started on the right leg...

guys...check this out...im am writing u from a sauna...actually its called a "gym" around here...u know...jacuzzi's....sauna's...rooftop lawn chairs...lockers...rooms and dark corners...its a sex pit....unfortunately...its a bit dead...i have no fuckin clue when its busy or not....its a new concept around here...the whole sauna/bathhouse thing...there were always some sleazy shit holes in the dead centre of town that are raunchy to the point u wanna throw up....but this place is clean...3-4 floors....its got style...its got funk...and its got an awesome roof top bathroom i can lite up in....i think i needs me some more....and im licking my lips now....im gottee is sticky....got me a big load of cum soaking in it....felt good earlier...nice n wet...now its getting dry...still feels good :))

saw this hot guy in the sauna on the rooftop...and went i opened the door...my jaw dropped...fat fat 10" dick...like huge...my ass got scared shitless....so i pinched his nipple...and took his fat dick in my mouth...wow...so some guy working here interupted us...and told us to get lost....so we came downstairs here...right by the little computers i can use and go online and update u LIVE.....

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVe from a clean "gym", in a downtown european capital...in a dirty sleazy neighbourhood....IIIIIIIIIIIIITTTSS THUUUUUUURRRRRSSSSDAY NIIIIIIIITE LIIIIIVE !!!! WooHoo...and the crowd goes wild....!!!! ...ok Lost? its a reference...to saturday nite live....live in new york...fucking stupid ass show...any loser caught dead watching that shit on a saturday nite should be shot in thru the liver....why the liver...well if u aint driking urself to a stupor alredy to take away the pain of being a loser stuck at home at 1130pm on a saturday nite when you could be out...then u dont deserve a liver....seriously...i would even go out...to a buddy's smoke some weed...not fuck...and watch family guy all night...

so anyhoooo....me n this guy head into a room...clean...yeehaw....and i start suckin his dick n balls madd....hairy..he's shovin my face in his crotch...im luvin it...after 5-10 mins...he flips me around and tells me if i like my hole played with...im like fuck yeah....and he's like...ill spit it up good...fuck dude...u better ur fat 10 inch dick is huge...so he fingers...hardly spits me up...and puts a rubber on...im like no way...thats gonna hurt!! (HEEE HEEE...alot of guys fall for that one!!) ...so like fuck no...take it off...i cant take a fat dick like that with a rubber! ...he's like no way...no rubber...no porking...oh fuck...he tries...i yell in pain (totally fake)....try again...im moaning (WRONG) ....so i rip it off his dick and tell him to poke me a bit...just open me up...after that, its all in memory lane....nope...he gets up...shoves his cock in my mouth and in less than a minute a big juicy load in splashing on my tongue and coating my thick gottee...fuck....its really dry now....im trying to lick...i look retarded....ok...ill be back with more updates as they evolve...i need to lite up...fuck me....LOL...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
im back...an hour later....2 loads in my ass...nuthing special...honestly...nuthing for me to write about or say.....just 2 plain loads in my ass...these guys r so sexually repressed...they cum instantly...2 mins or less...luv it!
haha
i'll post when i get home later...with the final update....
my ass has globs of cum dripping out...im hopin the pigs will bite...its sooo dead...where is everyone!!

fuck me!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok...im back....total...3 loads...a yng kid fucked me...with a rubber...i dunno...i was horny..i just let him...and he wasnt that hung...so it slid in easy in my cummy hole... he asked me what all the white shit cumming outta my ass way...i told him it was cream...LOL...after fucking for like 30 mins...i rip off his condom and tell him to cum...he's like where?...im like..dude...anywhere...inside? ...he's like uh uh, no...im like just shoot on my hole.... so he shoots this huge load on my hole...i can feel the hot slimy cumload sliding down my ass, so i finger as much of it in as i can...i dunno...tasted decent too.... so after that...took me a shower...and left...txt'd a few buddies on the way home to see if they wanted some cumhole..but no biters....one loser actually took offence...he calls me a slut...which doesnt offend me...not in the least...i know im a dirty slut....some of these guys...haha...they wanna fuck dirty and get sleazy...but mention anyone or anything else...and they get jealous...they wanna think their fucking some sort of virgin...Losers....so i get home...still didnt shoot a load...didnt find me a slut to breed.... so my family is having some sort of dinner party when i get in... we're usually pretty casual...but these weird ppl are over dressed in dress shirts and ties...fancy jewlery....lick ick...and the conversation is serious... im wearing dirty smelly cargo pants and a tight T....and i was stoned to the bone... so go into the bathroom next door....no lock on the door e...pull down my shorts...get some cum outta my hole and jerk my dick with the sticky spooge...smelled awesome and tasted mmm mmm good....i can hear em talkin next door...im fingering more goo outta my hole...jerkin my dick good, and blast a big fuckin load everywhere...i tried to collect most of it and eat it up...but i shoot huge loads when i shoot, so it was everywhere.... the toilet looked like someone had spilt yoghurt on it....LOL...well...i wasnt gonna lick the toilet bowl clean...thats a bit sick...but i licked my hand clean...drowned down a beer...and went to bed....ahhhh....not the best way to finish off the night...id rather have a bitch i can plug n seed... but the weekend is cummin up....there should be lots to look forward too :) ...i dunno if ill go back to that "gym"...my time is limited....id rather check out other places too...but i think it was dead cause the other "gym" had a younger guy theme night...mabey thats where they all went...but twinks arent usually kinky...or piggy...i dunno...they're kinda stupid...they'll let any fucker breed em raw...hmmm...mabey i will check em out...I cant always btm... I should contribute back to the community and seed some more tight young hole more often... get the twinkies started off on the right leg....Haha...i luv watching em limping and dripping cum down their right leg walking home!!

later pigs
luv
pigboy

No comments: