17.9.08

It's A Boy !!

hey guys.... lets clear up a few things....cause i get a lot of msgs from alot of you....The Picture above...IS NOT ME....he kinda looks like me....we've got the same pair of shoes...his hair is a bit longer than mine....we've got the same athletic build and skin tone...im probably a bit more hairier...depends if i trim or not...but its not me... I've posted alot of videos in the past too...IM NOT IN THEM...i know some of the pigs in them...Ive fucked or been fucked by some of the pigs in them....but im not in them....The whole effin point of the blog is to be anonymous...why would i post pics of myself...or vids of me fucking...half the fun is being totally anon...and even if i did post something i was in...I wouldnt fuckin tell you :)) HAhaha...who knows...mabey i alredy have!

so...now that i got that off my chest...off to the good shit!
so yesterday i went out and PIgEd it UP!! Went and met up with a buddy ive been chatting online with for awhile....he sounded really piggy online....really piggy! He wanted me to come over full of spunk....so i get off at the train station near his place...he's giving me directions on the phone, and i get totally lost...he's frustrated...im frustrated...like Jeez Dude...cum n get me from the station...i was almost ready to hop back on a train and head downtown...so he puts on some shoes and cums down to get me....FUCK....so we meat on the street...everything's cool...so we head upto his place...apparantely im the only fuck who's gotten lost...Haha...i was alredy a bit baked...i smoked up earlier waiting for the bus...the bus stop is in the middle of nowhere, so its a great place to lite up while ur waitin....so we get up to his place...chat it up a bit...i lite up some more....i go shower it up a bit and make sure im squeeky clean...and we start....in person he wasnt that kinky as i expected...we sucked some dick...i ate his ass...he didnt eat mine...he porked me...he fucked me good for half an hour...and he was almost close to shooting the hole time...but he held back...we were both a bit pressed for time...so when my ass had enuf...i milked his dick a bit and he shot a big load of spooge up my ass...and that was it...he liked watching my hole drip goo when he pulled out...but he wouldnt do anything else...kind of a turn off...not much to say...so i got dressed and off i went....hopped back on the train...went downtown...walked aroud a bit to kill some time...got lost in a neighbourhood full of paki's, blacks and other illegal immigrants...they were all trying to sell me drugs...and i thought to myself...there's gotta be a male whore house somewhere around here with young little immigrant boys selling their asses...but its gotta be super underground...no ads...just mouth to mouth...fuck me! ...so i heads to the "gay ghetto" hood....gets me to the sauna i went to last week...it was "bear nite" ....we dont really have bears around here...but i figured the crowd would be a bit more mature...and kinky...and i was right...the crowd was youngish...30ish...a bit hairier...manlier...sexier...no twinkies...some fuglies...but generally good...so i lite up in the bathroom as usual...shower up and chill out in the sauna... i meet this hot local fucker with a muscled body and shaved head...he makes me suck him off in the sauna...im licking his hairy chest, pits and crotch...luv it...we head to a pvt room...he's all over me...we're suckin dick..biting..spiting..swearing..and he rams his bare dick in my hole...not huge...but good...he rams my ass forwards n backwards for half an hour...so i tell him i need a break...he doesnt wanna let me go...he wants a massage...i tell him to lemme have a break, and ill give him a massage...so i heads to the toilet and smoke some more grass....have a smoke...find him back in the sauna...warm myself up a bit...and tell him its massage time! ...so we head into a room again...get him lying on his stomach...start massaging his back..legs...ass...i get down and eat him out for awhile...nice n musky...i tried to pork him with my dick...but he was tight..he's only a top i can tell...so i kneed his back n shoulders really good...he's groaning like hell, so i know im doing a good job....after half an hour i tell him its my turn for a massage...he flips me over, so now im lying on my stomach...and i thought he might massage me a bit...he just spits on my hole and violently rams his dick in my ass...OUCH!!! ...i enjoyed it actually...i just gave him the impression i was in pain and played it submissive...like a little cumdump bitch...let him be dominant...it'll get him off quicker...so he rams away at my ass for 10 mins calling me names...swearing...slapping my ass...and then yells out that he's gonna cum inside me....im just moaning like a little hungry hole...and i can feel his dick emptying inside me....nice!...Load 2 :) ...so he slams my ass a few more times and pulls out...i lick his dick clean...and we part ways...i go have a smoke n shower...walk around abit more and head into this darkroom area with the sling...no one's in the sling....but gathered around it...i bump into this little short guy i saw earlier in the locker room...and he's got a huge 9" hard dick...we suck face...we suck dick..and i tried backing onto his dick with my ass...but i guess he didnt wanna fuck me raw...we suck some more face and he cums in my hand...i rubbed some on my ass and my dick and check out some other guys sucking face n dick beside us...i suck some more fat dick...i see two guys fucking raw...i try to get in on the action but they werent interested...i wanted to fuck the bare btm bitch...but whatever...then a fat dick i sucked earlier pops into my ass...so i ride his bare dick with a cpl guys watching on....he fucked me for a few mins...groans..and starts to unload...i think half his load went in my ass and then he pulls out and the rest of his load is on my ass...whatever..i gots me some! ....then another guy i meet in the steam room cums up to me...we start sucking face and dick...we goto a pvt room...he porks my ass raw for a bit...pulls out and cums all over my hole...fuck dude! whats with everyone pulling out!...so i rub and finger in as much of his load as i can into my ass...then...back to the steam room! ...i bump into the short hung guy...we start suckin face again...head to a pvt room...he's up for another round! great...suck dick..suck face...i try to mount his ass...he doesnt want it raw...so i try to ride his dick...again...he wants a rubber...dude...i dont got any! ....so i start to rub my dick against his hole with some spit...i tell him im not gonna push it in...just play with his hole...so im jabbing the head of my dick in his hole...we're kissing n shit...and i cum on his hole...just slowly pushing my cummy dick head into his ass...i lift up his legs and lick up his cummy hole...YUM! Bitch...ill show u! Haha...we part ways, so i go smoke up some more...and chill....later i bump into this other guy in the shower who looked familiar...he looks at me and tells me "i look familiar"...i tell him the same about him...so we sit down, lite up a smoke and start chattin it up...he lives nearby n shit...i tell him im just visiting for awhile...and after the chit chat...we go into a pvt room and get it on...he was a sexy mutherfucker...same age as me...mabey i year or two older...nice gottee...athletic build...and avg sized cock...7"...not fat...so we're suckin face...sucking dick...im eating out his hole and try dicking him...but he's tight as fuck...he wants it...but probably not raw...so i tell him its my turn...so he bends me over and pokes his raw dick in my hole raw...he pulls out...pokes in...pulls out..pokes in...either he doesnt want it raw...or he's close, so i ask him...he tells me he aint close...so i can tell he wants it wrapped...fuck...i flip over on my back...lift my legs up...he eats out my hole good...if only he knew how many loads were in there!! He wrapped up at some point and stuck he wrapped up dick in my hole...i let him fuck me for a bit like that....then i yanked his dick out..pulled off the rubber...told him it hurt...and he just rams his bare dick in my hole...pulls out...then rams it in harder and starts to ride my ass good...im luvin it and telling him to ride it hard and pork it good...he's really turned on...so after a few mins of some raw porking...he pulls out and tells me he's close...im like cum baby cum! he blasts his load all over my hole...FUCK...cum inside bitch!! So i finger in as much cum as i can...and i tell him to pork my hole some more so i can cum....so he sticks his dick back in...fucks me for a another min or two and i cum all over my chest...it was my 3rd load that nite...i forgot to mention the 1st...i came involuntarily when the 1st piggy fucker was fucking me...i was riding his dick on top...and my dick spasmed and came all over his hairy chest and stomach...dont think he realized it...but i got down later and licked up all my spooge off his hairy body...YUM!! ...so after that...me n hairy piggy boy...we have a smoke...we xchange #'s....he says he lives alone closeby...so he could be a hot fuck for later...or even for a just a drink...he was pretty nice, likeable and hot! ...when i get back to my locker...i get a txt msg about a sex party...im like fuck dude....u shoulda txted me earlier....im done for the nite...i had txted a bunch of fukbuddies earlier about piggin out...so i guess i got them thinking...i dont think anyone got together for a party...they'll get in touch again when they work it out! ....

so now what...im debating...do i stay here...or go visit some more family across town...and when i mean across town...very far...no way i could get out and pigout...could be a nice change of scene for a few days...but i know ill go mad after 3 days with no dick! Haha...another cousin of mine today gave birth...IT's a Boy!! IT's a BOY!! ...boys r rare in my family....we're a familly full of pussy! ...and even the boys in my family r pussies... literally (like me), or in general...pussy's in life...Haha....my nieces have strong personalities and r rough bitches...the boys...the nephews...they're such little pussy boys...always crying n shit when they fall...cry cry cry...i wanna smack em and tell em to grow some balls like the girls...FUCK....another new pussy for the family was born today...when am i gonna be with child? When is someone's seed gonna take?? I always joke around with lots of guys about it....I tell em that I'll get in touch when the seed takes and im with child...I'll chase em for child support n shit...someone has to buy the little shit shoes n clothes for school! ....my family is always groaning about when im gonna get married to some bitch and have kids....like AS IF!! ...who needs to get married n shit...when i might be bred with child at any moment...i might start puking up one morning...go to the doc...he bends me over...looks up my hole and says : ITS A BOY !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha no...really..