5.9.08

yoghurt.....

ok...so last nite...wow...i went to go check out the park my last luver told me about...that was a jip...nada...nuthin there...just some teens n tweens drinkin in the park...woopee doo....so i went to go check out this bar he tells me about...private...non advertised...under the radar...and wow...was he ever right...

so i get into this place...actually...some tourist is waiting outside wundering how to get in...and i push the buzzer for him...he gives me this look..."like duh"...yeah ur stupid...and this old fart at the door is tellin us its Naked Night...nada...no clothes....i even wore my jockstrap...nope...its all gotta cum off...ok..fuck...i pay..includes me a drink...get a key for a locker...and bam...i was in this fuckin dark dingy bar...with slings everywhere...cubby holes...crosses...a bar...its like a fuckin pig palace...all it was missing was my royal throne...so i get outta my shit..buddy boy american is beside me...he came prepared with a white jock too...bet it doesnt smell as good as mine...left my hightop puma sneakers on....and lets go!! ...so i get me a drink and beside me this guy from the hotel recognises me...he was checkin me out on the rooftop pool...nice...and he´s hot...slightly hairy...slightly muscle"y"...slightly older...hot sexy catch...we´re chattin it up...he tells me he´s alredy fucked 4 asses...i ask him if he came alredy...he´s like no...im like good...save it for me dude...and i walk off to explore the place...2 floors of pig...so i gets me upstairs..some nasty pig is in a sling...american boy and some guy r in a cubby hole makin out and suckin cock and alot of hot and not so hot pigs r milling around naked...so i make my way to this sling in the back corner...and get myself comfy....and fuck did the pigs ever start to fuckin flock over....if u read my last post...i alredy had 2 loads in my ass from fukbuddy, so i was lubbed up n ready to go....the 1st guy slides his dick in me...not bad...not thick...dont think he came...but whatever....then another dude...then another dude...mabey someone came...my ass started gettin really slick and i was fuckin high...sniffin poppers shoved in my nose and just enjoyin all the raw dick in my hole...then this really short younger hairy guy cums up to me...nice big fat dick...he pulls out a condom..im like no...he like ok...and sticks his fat raw dick in me....fucking fuckin me for 10 mins....fuck did he feel good...feeling his fat raw dick in my cummy hole...i coulda just done that forever....so he pulls out after awhile...dunno if he came...and hotel guy cums upto me...sticks his big fat raw dick in...nice...xcept his dick couldnt ram all the way in...only half of it would dick me raw...dont think he really knew how to fuck...i mean my ass was open wide and woulda accomadated any dick....his i dunno...and i cant tell if he came...he groaned really loud a cpl times...and he pulled out after 5 mins of pounding my ass hard...so then i was game for more dick....another one...then another one...fuck...i was in fuckin pig heaven...

...after a little lull...and i only let hot dick and hot guys fuck me...over half of them were...i dont let old fat fugly dick fuck me....no sirree....i gots me outta the sling and went to go take a piss...in some sink...looked like a pissing station...looked like a sink...but it was low...i dunno...guys came to wash their hands around me while i was pissing...but no one took offense or gave me a shitty look...so i find me another private room and get in that sling...lots of room for fuckers to wait in cue...but then this other pig cums in...the super cute hairy little guy cums in...wraps a condom on and starts fucking him...jeez...and the guys were all about them...hello...hot guy...in the sling here...cummy hole...so i got bored n left that shit....so i walks around..gets me another dick or two in my ass...mabey a load...i dunno...i was sooooo trashed outta my mind....then i head back into the last sling room...this little white pasty jockboy bitch is gettin pounded...but not raw...by a fuggly...so i wait in cue to fuck his ass raw...but this other hot muscley shaved head gottee pig gets beside me...i feel up his ass...and its dripping with cum...WOOOOF !!

he wants my fat dick...so he bends over and i ram my fat dick str8 into his cumhole...and wow did it ever feel really fuckin good...warm, mushy n gooey...just like a nice wet cumhole should feel...fuk i gots me a huge hard on right now...but this guy is beside me so i cant tug on it......and i fuk him mabey 5 mins...my load was sooo boiling over for awhile, so i didnt give him any fuckin warning...i just shot my fuckin load right into his cumhole....he felt like a deserving slut...and i dunno how many donations i got that night in the bar...but i felt like it was my turn to contribute .... so i kept on fucking his cumhole for awhilw...i luv feeling the squishy mess in a guys hole after i cum in it...and this guy´s hole was full of fuckin cum shmooshing around....after that...i was beat...had a smoke...chatted up a few pigs...got dressed n left.... im def headed back there again tonite....might his a sleazy sauna that was recommended to me too....we´ll see....

oh..this aft...sauna upstairs...fucked this little local guys hole...he´s been hanging around a cpl days and acts like a little slut...so i had to rape his hole when i saw him naken in the sauna....he came b4 i did...and left my cock shitty...glad we were in the shower fucking...i let him wash my dick off...thank you very much...i just slapped his ass n left...havent exchanged a wink or a smile at the pool all afternoon since...i like easy sluthole like that sometimes....besides he looks complicated...fuck.... ohh...and one guy i met i totally forgot to tell u guys about....he was hot...was walkin down the street...this guy passes me...wife beater---sneakers.---and short little shorts....turns around..follows me...passes me...and walks into an alley..like fuck...he wants it!! ...so i follow him...he´s sweaty...my face is buried into his chest, pits and crotch...musky...YUM...we´re suckin eachothers cock...and i feel his ass...hairy...sweaty ...and fuckin openin wide...he def wants my dick and ill fuck him like no tomorrow...but as im fingering his ass he starts to cum...SHIT!!...so i swoop down and swallow his load...and guys..fuckin honestly...IT WAS THE BEST FUCKIN LOAD I EVER TASTED IN MY FUCKIN LIFE !!!!!
....creamy...chunky....no bitter...no sweet...no salty...just fuckin plain vanilla yoghurt....thats what i told him...it tasted like yoghurt....he laughed...FUCK...and he shot a huge fuckin load...i kept it in my mouth and savoured it for the next hour...no slips of water or gum chewin to wash it down....it was fuckin heaven...
So im headed home tomorrow...family...EEEks...excited... all my fuk buddies back home r informed of my arrival...i have to buy a calander and schedule them all in ...fuck...but i recall one cute fukbuddy of mine...cpl years ago..im on the train headed home...and he txt´s me..."that was the best tasting load ever..wow, what do u eat?" ....so i replied back..."I´ll keep drinking coffee and eating yoghurt for ya the next week till i feed u again"...lets just say i was invited to the "family" vacation home a cpl days later....guys seriously...u wanna ensnare the men...feed em well & they´ll keep cummin back for more!! ...just make sure your eating lots of yoghurt...

Bon Appetito
pigboy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not bad dude..

Took me 3 faking nights to find where the action is, in Berlin's Tiergarten..

Don't give up on the park.. I like your outdoors adventures the most..!!

Anonymous said...

Hey pigboy
Once again a top piece of writing.
Yes, I have also thought what the secret to good tasting cum is thanks for clearing that up. Though I do think that drugs as in the legal once def influences the bitterness of the juice

Go strong!