4.9.08

Vacaciones, puta, encanta sperm y mas (Ummm i was gonna call this post sumthin else...but this popped on my screen....sure...whatever!! )

ok...so i had to cum downstairs to the lobby and tell u about the last cpl of days...wow! ...this city im in...fuckin insane....crazy!!! i can look outside the big glass windows and the traffic is streaming by like its fukcin 5th avenue new york.....non-stop...jeez...and this fuckin computer keyboard is fucked up like all fuck....different characters....different shift buttons...the @ symbol is fucked....ok...and the manager just came up to me and told me to put out my smoke...FUCK U ASSHOLE !!! lets talk about the fuckin cleaning guy who came tried to get into my room without permission!! I almost tore his fuckin head off...i was in the shower and i heard the door open...he was cummin in " to supposedly check the fuckin duvet and see if it needed changing" ...like what the fuck....the maid fuckin does that....who the fuck r u commin at 5pm to check.... and then i saw him go into other ppl´s rooms doing the same thing...i nearly lost it....not like pin him against the wall and fuckin rape his ass lose it...i mean pin him against the wall and get a pen outta my bag and pop his fuckin eyes out lose it....its all going on gay hotel website reviews and trip advisor fuckers!! lets see u do anything about it....dont get me wrong...nice place...ill stay here again....ive been bred and swallowed like 6 loads in the sauna over the last few days....but fuck....going into my room without permission....big fuckin no no for me....my fuckin gear and weed was all over the place.....fuck u dude....if i wasnt stoned at the time...i woulda killed him....

so anyhoooooooooooooo------fuck this keyboard...i want periods and i get -------- deal with it....ok....fuck.....
so...local guy...visitin a friend who stayin here....is in the jacuzzi....i get in...start jerking off his dick....not a bad dick...not thick...but a good size 6 incher....not the best body...not the best lookin face....but better than alot of the shit up on the rooftop patio....jerked off a bit in the jacuzz....got out...went to the hammam....steam sauna...fancy name....hammam...wooppee...its a steam sauna...get in there....he cums in a min later...i get down on suckin his dick...turn my ass around...he spits on my hole and shoves his prick right inside...i was surprised how easy it went in....musta taken him 5 mins or less...and he unleashes this huge load into my ass....hot!!....i lick some of it off my hole...and lick his dick clean b4 headin for a nice cold shower and some chillin by the pool with my tunes... (manager just walked by again----CUNT!!!)

so ive sucked alot of loads in the sauna....i dunno...alot!! ...and then u sit down and talk to some of the guys...meet their boyfriends and husbands....they give u this look "please dont tell on me" .....and the husbands look jealous like all fuck...fuck....LUV IT!!!! so i did alot of walkin today....alot....almost collapsed in a park where guys cruise...the sun n heat...stoned....totally got to me....i dunno how i made it back....i musta looked like really bad stoned shit walking back here....and i fuckin had me some awesome Japanese Udon shit to eats...yummy yum yum...im going back tomorrow for more!! ....so im chillin up by the pool this aft....suck some cock here...suck some cock there...rinse off...sun sun sun...cock..sun...and i get a txt...from a local guy ive chatted with online....he saw my profile listed on this really piggy site im on....and i really dont expect to meet anyone from online on my journey....but ive changed the city locations...and i figure...ill let the locals contact me and make the effort if they like what they see....alot msg...alot u dont hear back from...alot never txt u back....and then some do....this guy....he asked to marry me....ok...im hot...im not that hot....but he looks like a pig...and i kinda look like a dirty boy-next door pig....so he wanted to marry me....he´s joking...i know...but i played along....

i get a txt..."wanna get bred"....oh yeah....cum on over...he´s 2 blocks away...like JEEZUZ fuck...u could been here so many times alredy....cum on over pig...and i was in my room in a flash...showerin....gettin on a jock n sneakers with sox...oh and i found a really sweaty dirty wife beater i was wearin on the beach most of last week....puurrrrfect....im ready....lite me some reef..and knock knock....i open...he´s my height...blondish...shaved head...gottee....white white teeth and all smiles...in flipfops, skater shorts and tight T...fuck...get in here pig....we get right down to it....neckin...biting...spit swappin....ass clenchin...hole fingerin...and he´s wearin a white jock!! quel suprise...im wearin the exact same black one...same brand!! which one smells better...hmmm...lets see....oink oink...urs smells bounty fresh...oooops...and mine....ewww...smells like its never been washed...piss...cum....fuck...who knows what other shits been on mine....fuck....i think we´ve got a fuckin winner here....DING DING DING DING DING DING !!!! ok...he had such a cute hairy ass...and i mean hairy...i was munchin on his hole for awhile.....opened him up and worked my cock in a bit...but he was tight...was fun....i knew i wanted to get fucked up good...i wanted him in top shape...not with a throbbin hole...my cock is alot to take...but fuck his hairy ass was sooooo turning me on....lick, spit....cock...lick spit...cock....yum...so he flips me over and i put some lube on his dick....and he slides his hard fuckin dick in my ass balls deep and im fuckin moaning like crazy.....he gets soft a few times...and rock rock hard again....we musta fucked...i dunno....30-40 mins....im moaning like a fuckin bitch in heat the whole time...and talkin dirty...tellin him how hungry my fuckin hole is....use me like his bitch...just fuk my hole till u fill me up and breed me like a bitch with ur seed.....FUK YEAH!!!

we musta flipped positions so many times...looking eye to eye....doggie....on top....side....weird kama sutra shit...then back to doggie...my heads burried in the pillow...i look back at him...and give him this "breed me" look and he starts yelling and unloading his seed right up into my fuckin guts....i can feel his slime coating my insides soooo soo deep...and his dick is throbbing over and over again....it didnt get slicker this time...thats cause he seeded me really really deep....i could feel my liver get warm deep....and its not leakin outta my ass....neither is the 2nd load...LOL....really deep boys....deep!

so we start chattin...he shows me some really piggy places to check out...which im gonna tonite....one park...and one bar....yeehaw...their off the map.....off the radar...apparently that where the real pigs go to pigout around here....Awesome...even the bar is private....membership only...unlisted..wow...but he said they let tourists in twice...i like it...they live by my theory....you´d know it if u read the blog alot.... so i havent cum...and still havent cum!! he´s watchin me stroke my hard dick....im havin a smoke....he gets on my cock and sucks n spits on it good....i lift my legs up and he works his hard dick back into my ass...was harder for him to keep a hard on....flips me over....jerks off...im spreadin my ass wide open and he blowin spit all over my hole...and its winking back...the cool spit on my hot used ass.....fuck......this time he was totally quiet...no cue...no heavy breathing....no nuthin....apparantely he blew his load on my hole...and just worked it in with the tip of his dick....ok....sure....or not...i dunno....ok sure!! mabey he couldnt cum....and just said he did...im stoned...fuck...i dunno...i dont care...just gimme a load....so he hops in the shower...i smell his white jock while he´s in there....im still wearin my sweaty raunchy jock...with some camouflage cargo shorts on...and a button up black biker shirt...i look trashy...with my hightops n sweaty sox...yeah!! think i kinda freaked him out a bit....its the grass dude....whatever...ive called the wedding off....he knows why...he´s fucked up....i cant handle dudes who cant handle me fucked up...caused im fucked up half the time...and im not fucked up on tina or coke or any shit like that....im just fucked up normal on weed...if u cant deal with it...fuck....next...

ok....im gonna piss all over the fuckin bed b4 i leave...just to piss off the fuckin manager....i ordered a coffee once...they wanted 5 fuckin Euro for it...5 fuckin euro!! r u insane...i sent it back...didnt take a sip...a coffee is less than 2 euro across the street....fuk u bitches!! i think skip a sip of my childrens liquid Immodium and take a nice shit on ur bed too....who´s got the biggest dick now eh!!! ill fuck u up good one way or another muthah fuckaaaa!!!!

luv
pigboy
(un'edited).....sorry for the typos....bye

No comments: