4.10.08

writers block...

fuck me guys...ive got writers block...well not really...im still here in this piggy piggy town....and ive been soooo stoned the whole time....and ive been having sooo much sex to blog about....but whenever i get back to my apartment im Sooooooo tired i cant lift a finger....get it?

my body aches, cause the weather here really sucks...its soooo fuckin cold and rainy all the time....so once i get my groove back, ill be bloggin lots :)

i wanted to share some fan mail with ya... i got a good moening boner reading it...and there are some really good nutritional tips in it....here ya go...

"Dude, I think I have a problem...I might just be addicted to you. Seriously, I find myself 3 or 4 times a week going to your blog. I can't help it...your humor and your piggy ways have me constantly fiending for more. I agree with the family entries entirely. My family is in Florida and I moved all the way to San Francisco for some distance. I would have gone to Alaska, but my pansy-ass can't handle cold and snow. So, obviously, you are a hit and I wanted to let you know that you have now created an addiction, (I'm sure that I am not the only BnS addict). I also agree emphatically on the cummy hole issue - I feel absolutely empty when I'm not getting dicks and loads. Whenever a dude pulls out a condom, I'm like what's the use? Do they really think that I'm going to ride their dick and work for it, but not get the creamy prize? No way!!!! And don't squirt on my back unless you are going to lick it up and feed me. Do they think I can lick my own back? I want that seed in my hole or on my tongue. Maybe as you get more notorious you can train some of these tops on how to properly satisfy cum hungry bottoms. It would be a great service to the pig community...worthy of a humanitarian Nobel Prize. You could start an entire line of BnS how-to DVDs, throw BnS parties like Tupperware or Pampered Chef. You'd be a millionaire - get a reality show and rate the contestants on their cum control, (cum shot contests for distance, taste, appearance, and ability to make the cumhole limp away after a serious boning or even judging them on how well and long they can hold multiple loads in their holes before it leaks down their legs). Even give tips on how to improve semen quality and taste, (I eat a lot of egg whites for thickness and pineapple and watermelon for sweetness, you really wanted to know that, huh?). Sorry, I'm rambling like a Mormon missionary on his first trip to the bathhouse. I really just wanted to give my appreciation and thanks for the hard work, sweat and other bodily fluids you so generously contribute for this blog."

Isnt that sweet!! All the hard work, sweat and bodily fluids i contribute to the blog... i wish i could include i scratch n sniff section...if i could paste the smell thats reeking from my hairy arm pits now, u guys would seriously die and goto heaven :)) At least you'd die with a nice hard on....

So stay tuned...i gots me 4 or 5 days of piggy action to blog about...and lots of other weird shit ive seen....fuck me....and my ass...still...yes still, out of service!! FUUUUUUCK.....i dunno...think it might be time for a trip to the doc...but that'll have to wait another week till i get settled back home home... Like whats the prob?!?!?! A month ago i was taking 20 dicks in a night....and now i cant even handle a fuckin finger....can i get a replacement....is there a transplant list ?!?!?!

No comments: