9.11.08

fucking twats...

hey bitches...

im smoking me a nice fat J right now.... i know im gonna need it... im spending this Sunday afternoon with family...oh yeah!...i need me some shit....no way i can handle a hole fuckin afternoon with em without some serious herbal therapy....ya...fuck...can u handle ur fuckin folks...geez....i bet most of u cant....so im like sittin here in my fuckin fuzzy slippers...hoody and shorts with a J hanging outta my mouth waitin for their call....hot huh! ...unshaved...smelly n stinky....i look like trailer trash...HOT!!

lol...fuck....what a fuckin hardcore weekend....im fuckin bushed....i gotta be back at the grind tomorrow mornin....fuck...i gotta shave...dontcha hate the mornings u gotta shave...life's a bitch...at least i dont have blood clots running down my legs every month...id be a fuckin bigger cunt if i had that problem!!

oh yeah...update!! My ass is doing Great!! its not like fuckin 100% good...but its like 3/4 there....it just needs some more TLC and time...then ill fuckin work it out with some dildos for a bit...test the waters...fuck...I dont wanna go out...ride some dick and rip my ass apart again on the 1st fuckin go and be outta comission again for another cpl months...i dont think i could handle that....ill need serious drugs then...so ya...ass...my ass...doing great... If i can get some dick n spunk in there b4 Xmas...that would be awesome!! ...but if it needs more time...I'll fuckin be deckin the halls in the new year... u can be fuckin sure of that....my hole is fuckin itchin for dick everyday...i cant hold back my cravings....and it hasnt been fed in awhile...it'll be really fuckin hungry....2009 is gonna be year of the cock....year of the cock in my ass!! Fuck ya!!

lol...my fukbuddies r all fuckin confused....they dont really get my sudden flip of positions....they just dont get it...they're like..."whadya mean u dont wanna ride my dick??" ...they're pretty used to me taking care of their dicks....and lettin them flood my guts with their fuckin loads....some of em know i like to throw a good hard fuck in once in awhile...but my sudden turn into a top has them scratching their heads...HAHAHA!!! ...but watch out bitches...once im back in working order...u better hide ur dicks...cause i wont let em go...ill milk em so dry you'll be shooting powdered milk for a month!!

so like friday nite...after working a fuckin 14 hour day...im out partyin with my party friends.... i got a large group of friends with different tastes...some just like to have quiet nites at home... some r less fiesty and just wanna go out and do coffee or dinners n shit...and some well... like to fuckin party it the FUCK UP!! i luv partyin with em...i feed off the energy...if im at a bar or club with my shyer quieter friends...the nite sucks...when im with the party animal friends...i fuckin have a blast....so we head out...hit some bars near The Drake on queen west ...and if any of u actually know toronto... that hood is like the new Soho around here... 10 years ago it was skank fuckin nasty cracktown...and now..its like buy a fuckin loft for half a million kinda hood... so we fuckin bar hop it...plastered...stoned as fuck... dancing and flirting it up with all the fuckin artsy fuckin fags that hang out there...and i dunno but some fuckin str8 guy ends up driving us all around town in his fuckin convertible and we end up eating some dirty chinese in chinatown at like 4am in the fuckin morning... fun fun times... i still got the shits from it... that and everyone gave me the doggy bags, so ive been eatin the shit all weekend...

...so fuck...then saturday...i hit the fuckin gym for the 1st time in 4 months!! WooHoo!! ...that was my goal this weekend...i missed the gym for a month b4 i left on vacation cause i was working crazy busy....then im gone for 2 months...and then ive been working crazy hours since ive been back...and just taking my extra time to chill, run errands and catch up with friends....so ya...i lost my tight abs...my rock hard thighs need a little work...the arms...need some better definition...so ya fuck...and i totally missed the hole gym cruising, locker room thing...thats half the fuckin fun of going to the gym... strutin it to the guys...giving the fuglies nasty looks...and bending over to pick up a weight in front of a hot muther fucker...oh yeah...did i ever mention the stink in the locker room... all those sweaty bodies...stinky socks and hairy rank armpits....fuck...ive always got a semi chub walking around the locker room.... so after my hardcore 2 hour workout...ive built up a really good fuckin sweat the hole 2 hrs...guys (a tip)...if u wanna really tone good...u gotta do power weights....and i dont mean those heavy free weights the muscle mary's fuckin do at the gym... it means moderate wights...double the reps...quick n jump to the next set alternating arms, chest and legs and building up a sweat... so like no fuckin talking.... thats why i never workout with a buddy...keep my music pumped up and fast beat... keep a light sweat on my brow for a hole hour...that fuckin works.... so bitches...stop chatting with ur friends and fucks and stop holding up the fuckin chest press!! and get off the fuckin pilates ball bitch if ur gonna use it to sit on it and talk up to ur fukbuddy while looking at his crotch...fuck!!

so i get in the locker room...get my flip flops out...strip n walk to the steam sauna...ya... i dont even fuckin bother wrapping my towel around me...i just sling it over my shoulder...im hot...i like struttin my shit around the locker room... so i heads in there...and 2 guys are already inside...and outta the corner of my eye as i walk in...i got the impression the 2 had been jerking off...so i sit up in a corner...right under the light...its a dark sauna...so with only the one light...im really the only one who's body is in the light...the one guy leaves....and the one sitting next to me is looking over... young...id say 25ish....dark skin...latina...black hair...not like a hot hot face...but fuckable... and i notice he's rubbin his dick through his towel...my dicks barely covered with the towel drapped over my shoulder...so i just grab my dick, give it a cpl tugs and im fuckin rock hard in a min....the steam starts shooting outta the spout in the sauna again...and it starts gettin hazy...but im the one under the light... my cock is like totally fuckin outlined...and i can see the guys eyes fuckin bulge out... i fuckin luv watching the expression on a guys face that sees my rock hard dick for the 1st time....they look so stoned and glazzed for like 3 seconds....the lips part a bit... and i can see their nose flare... LOL...ya... my dick usually gets that kinda response... im not gloating... ive seen alot of fuckin nicer dicks than mine... but mine...well..hey... it deserves some appreciation... its a nice fat thick veiny cock... i would so let anyone with a dick like mine fuck my raw ass without vaseline anytime anywhere!!

so latina in the sauna starts jerking off... he grabs a hold of my dick and starts jerking it off...my hands r just around my head and im sitting back like i was on the beach....and mabey like 40 seconds later...he looks at me...asks me if im close...and im like "dude...seriously...nowhere near"!! and he just moans and globs of thick white goo is rolling outta his dick slit...nice...i wanted to get down and lick his cummy cock off...but he looks towards the door and pushes my head away...like fuck dude....just a fuckin lick!! no one is gonna see! ...i really fuckin luv sauna cruising... the large majority of guys r fuckin chicken shit as fuck...but i luv teasing them....luv watching em squirm.... most dont have the fuckin balls to approach u after either on the way out.... but the ones that do... they fuckin rock... nuthin beats a hot fuckin pigout, post workout....they rock...sweaty...stinky...fuckin tetosterone pumpin...hungry for a load...yeah...they rock... i luv it when guys cum over after a workout...i always tell em to never shower....i hardly shower much at the gym either....i luv gettin home and smellin my hairy pits...and takin a wiff of my stinky socks when i get outta the sneakers...Woof!! ...so latina fucks off and hits the shower...i hang around in the sauna some more...tease a few more guys that cum in....hit the showers again...more teasin...soapin up my dick and hairy hole with the shitty soap they gots....watching everyones dick gettin hard...and then quickly jettin off back to the sauna... Haha...tease em, get em hard, and then take off...and repeat!! Yeah... i luv the gym...

so i gets home...get online and grab a bite....and there's alot of pigs online...early saturday nite...everyone's lookin for some quick dick n hole b4 heading out...so i chat up some btm bitches...and picked the sluttiest... he was some dude ive chatted with for awhile... big slut...takes alot of dick...knows most of the pigs in town...and is ur typical toronto btm bitch tweaker who'd id never fuckin date or even consider doing anything social with...that group of bitches have a big L for loser stamped on their asses...all they're good for is knockin up quick... dumpin ur load... and gettin the fuck out b4 they start unloading their fuckin drama on you!! I dont unload any fuckin drama on my fukbuds... i think they totally appreciate me for that... My certified repeats and regulars r good customers for a reason...its cause "I" invite them back... "I" invite myself back to your place...LOL... if i fuck with u...and u dont get a callback... its cause ur never fuckin gettin my dick again...LOL... dudes...so stoned right now...so stoned....

and fuck... just took a piss... still fuckin running down my leg!! jeez...i cant stand there for an hour waitin for my dick to stop leaking...but then again..i luv sticking my dick back in some undies or my cotton track pants and shorts and feelin my piss run down my leg...its hot...its nasty...i fuckin luv it!!
..ok...so i get to this cumhole bitches condo downtown...ive probably fuckin bred and been bred by like 20 guys in that complex since it was built... they should call it WhoreTowers....well...its not all full of sluts...my old fuckin lesbian boss from years ago lives there too with her dogs and gurl...she's a "gurl"...she's like 20 years younger, black n butch...LOL...i cant fuckin stand running into them all the fuckin time when im there sluttin it up myself...Haha!!...pettin their fuckin dogs with my cummy unwashed hands after a hot fuk...LOL !!!
...so bitch buzzes me in...i walk in... he looks ok...skinny...black jockstrap on...t shirt and cap...and tells me i just missed a buddy of his that dropped by...and u know what i mean by "dropped by" dontcha ?? he had a fresh load in his ass...yeah...nice :)) ...so i dont even kiss him or anything...i just throw him on his couch....pull his ass up...start licking it off....get my dick outta my jeans...spit on it...work it up nice n hard.... stand up...and start pushing my fat dick head in his wet hole....he starts fuckin moaning like a cunt..."its thick...ouch!!...slow!!" ...and im like seriously dude... u Just got Dicked!! ...so i slow it down a pace for the bitch...then work it back up quicker again and start to slam fuck his hole....pull my dick all the way out and jab the head in rough...he's fuckin beggin for my load...and i had a 2 day load saved up...so i was sooo fuckin horned up to breed some butt... so i start slapping his ass hard and telling the bitch i was gonna knock him up... he's moaning for it....and i can look out the window and see the city skyline...its kinda fuckin hot... we've got the CnTower here...its just a big fuckin tower...but its kinda Fallic looking... so im starring at the tower...and pounding this bitches hole thats twitching....give him a good hard fuckin slap on his ass and start to unload my seed in his ass....my hard dick is jabbing away like nuts and i can feel his ass get really smooth...my load is fuckin coating his hole inside and my dick is sloshing all the spunk around deeper...i fuckin luv that feeling as a top.... and i really fuckin luv that feeling as a btm....sometimes u cant feel every fuckin spurt of jizz in ur ass...but as soon as a top shoots his wad....ur ass gets so warm and slick...and the dick just fuckin slips n slides in and out so easy...i fuckin luv breedin n getin bred.....

so i pull my dick outta the bitch...and shove his face to clean me off...and he's like "eww"...i dont like the taste of cum....so i grab my finger...shove it in his hole...and shove it in his mouth...."eat that bitch"...and he starts gagging...LOL!!!
...fuckin twat...

i was invited to another fuk party at the tubs that nite....and we sorta talked about going together and pimping his ass out... so we sorta chill, i light another J...he's online lookin for more dick...and im stroking the bitches dog on the couch...looked like a chihuahua...but it wasnt...the dog was like all over me!! im rubbin his belly and snout...talking to him...and when ur stoned...its alot of fuckin fun...they luv me...we're talking...rubbin...playing pull n tug...they respond so well to my shit....dogs like a happy stoner...LOL!! ...so after 30 mins i tell the bitch to dress up....but...he wants his drugs...he's gotta hit his dealer if he's gonna get his ass pimped up at the tubs... so i offer to go with the bitch...but he's like "ill meet u there in 20 mins"...ok...sure... i had the feelin he might chicken out.... so i ask him directly if he's upto going thru with it...cause if he aint...thats cool...i can do other shit... my plan was to meet up with some buddies at the bars... slut n dance at one the the clubs....and then hit the baths and breed some holes....

...so he takes off for his dealer...i go for the tubs... gets me a locker...walk around...its kinda slow...they dont usually pack up till after 2am when the bars close....but the pigs like cummin early on a sat nite...then u get the hoard between 1-3am...and then the post club tweakers trickle in after 4am....i hate the tubs on friday and sat nites....everyone's fucked...drunk..tweaked...or there to be seen... on other nites...when guys n pigs hit the tubs...they just wanna fuck!! less attitude...less bullshit... just fuck...dump...and repeat...ya!! so i find me some holes to fuck...im rock hard...but no way im cumming...then this one guy in a black jock shits on my dick...i used his towel to wipe it off...told him to go wash his sticky shit hole and walked away...LOL...i go soap up my dick...and go into the steam sauna...some guy walks in...and starts suckin on my fat dick...he used a bit of teeth...so i shoved him aside and left...walked around some more....and go call the bitch...where is he?? he shoulda been here by now? no answer...no reply to txt...fuck him...I could be out having some drinks with some buddies....but im stuck here....thought i was gonna pimp out his hole and plug his ass with my fat cock after every load....and the bitch doesnt show!! He's fuckin cutoff... i dont deal with trash like that.... being a whore doesnt bother me... but breaking ur word fuckin pisses me off... so i walk around some more...find some young latino guy...get his tongue wrapped around my fat dick in a darkroom....feel up his hole and its wet..nice...he's loaded...so i spin him around...and ask him if he wants my fat raw dick in his ass...his english is bad...fuck...so i just push his face down into the bench...and ram my dick up his ass....goes in nice n easy...nice.... so i start to dick his ass really hard...guys r walkin by...cummin n going...rubbing up their dicks and leaving....this latino bitch is moaning like crazy and im just pounding away really hard for like 15 mins...and my cock is fuckin sore... there was no way i was gonna cum anytime soon...and my dick was just sore from fucking so much hole...u know what i mean?? just like hole can get sore from dick... dick can get sore from hole... so i tell the latino bitch to go get some more dick n cum and ill find him and dick him later... i hit the sauna again...and the shithole bitch is in there...we start chattin...tells me his online handle...and tells me he's 23...im like dude..."honestly...u look 33" ...he didnt get offended... he kinda shrugged it off... then i ask him if he had cleaned out his ass b4 he came here...and he's like "kinda showered"...im like Dude!! ...u dont "kinda" fuckin shower when u plan on a piggy nite at the tubs...u fuckin Shower Shower! ...kinda shower doesnt fuckin work...so he gets up to walk out...and i say "bye shithole" with a big grin on my face...LOLOL... im such a good sport huh!!

so i get back to my phone and phone up some friends....a bunch of em were out having dinner cause a friend of a friend was in town for the weekend visiting...so i totally wanted to hit them up and see them.... they were finishing up dinner and going out for drinks...so i get dressed....leave the shithole tub and hop in my car...light a joint...and head for college west...its a huge fuckin bar/lounge/club district in town... so its fuckin hopping with str8's... i meet my friends and half of em r gone!! im like what the fuck...i fuckin left the tubs to party with them all...and half of the fun ones r gone!! fuck...oh well...some r left...so we head into this old converted bank turned into a club...the music is pumping...the drinks r flowing...im wearing jeans with no underwear...a zippy sweater with no shirt underneath and a vintage cap... i look hot... and i look sleazy... the str8's r totally fuckin tripping on my look... my friends knew i was out sluttin... so they feel privledged im joning them...and we fuckin danced away till 4 in the fucking morning...Wow...talk about a fuckin workout... 1st the gym...then fucking hole for 4 hours....then dancing for another 4... they wanted to drag me to an after-party place...and i was like no fuckin way....so i hit the pavement and got me home... and here we r pigs.... ur here stroking ur fuckin dicks... and im here strokin mine too...flying high and waitin for the parental units to show... fuck me... im gonna def need some hole to take it out on after im done with them... hmm...i gots me a good fukbuddy to call for that... he's usually got some bitch over at his place that he's ripping apart...and he's closeby...we're both non-sketchy, non-village tweaked out fags with real fuckin jobs and lives... that's why i like the guy... he's not ur cookie cutter toronto fag... every city has em... u luv to fuck em...but dont marry em... fuckin twats...

gotta go...
byeeee!!!

ok...im back...i forgot to hit the "publish" button... fuck...my folks fuckin drained the life outta me... i called up some friends having dinner.... met up..head back to their place...and we're like a group of 7...im pouring drinks...someones opening a bag of doritos and Ms.Vickies chips and passing me a J....yeah....really good shit... and i hit the fuckin lottery... im running dry here at home...and my buddy....well, my good friends bf/husband/partner...i dunno what the fuk they are...they're like fuckin hitched for life....well, i tell him im running dry at home...and he pulls out a rolled up baggie with some sticker on it... it looked like i was holding some fuckin gourmet rolled up bag of mint from the farmers market... he's like "i got mail order service"...im like nice!... get me on the mailing list!! apparently door to door delivery costs xtra...fuk...i dont mind... i hate fuckin driving across town to do anything...let alone score me some good fuckin shit... i usually get my friends to bring the shit over...
anyways... good friends... good pot... and some good fuckin laughs...fuck... best fuckin remedy for dealing with post parental depression... shit...
ok... i gotta hit the sack... i need to shave in the morn... that means setting my alarm earlier in the morn...i fuckin hate working so early.... an xtra little project came up at work the other day... easy cash for me... and they;re just fuckin relieved i can take the workload off them... considering they dont know shit about the subject... and im like "dont u dare fuckin schedule those meetings b4 1pm... no fuckin way im waking up b4 The View is off the air!!" LOL... i wanna run over those bitches... is Rosie still on it... she'd probably damage my car... she scares me... oh yeah... its Woppie now!! fuck...i wanna roll a J and fuckin chill with her... and i like Jewish redheaded one... she's a funny cunt... the rest id run over... whoever watches The View...like more than twice a Year... is a fuckin twat!!

LOL
nite twats :))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Parabéns pelo seu blog e postar suas fotos fantásticas que eu gostava muito de perder o seu blog. muito obrigado. Receba uma saudação cordial. Peço desculpas pela publicidade.

Sperm-My-Cumhole said...

I'm sorry to hear ur ass still ain't in good working order. But since I wud love to sit on ur juicy cock and some lucky studs are getting the chance too, I'm thinking good 4 them.

I guess it's all about perspective.

Hope ur ass feels better soon, but I'm looking 4ward to read ur adventures as a top.

Anonymous said...

love your blog ... sounds like you'd have a great time breeding my neg hole ... dude ... i need it