26.11.08

ok...where was i?

(just tuning in?... Read the previous post below...ok...and this one will make more sense :)

jeezz...sometimes u gotta spell it out for some guys....

ok... so where was i?
oh yeah... i got bred by buddy...
need a recap? ...do ya?

did u read what it says above?? Go read the previous post below, and you'll find the fuck out...im not giving u a fuckin recap!!

so yeah... i was really bred good...so me n buddy crash on his couch...im just fingering my cummy hole and licking jizz off my fingers....jacking off my dick with my other hand....and just trying to catch my breath and savour the moment... u know... jizz dripping outta my wet used hole feeling... its been sooo fucking long...when it happened the other day it was just unexpected, i couldn't really digest it... but this time... i digested it all right... i fucking milked buddy's fucking dick dry :)

so i roll him over and start munching on his hole... he had a pretty nice ass n hole... so i had a good time tonguing it good and getting lots of my spit spread all over... i get back up... spit on my dick...and work it into his ass... i dont think he really expected it... most guys dont... i fuck alot of guys... but i dont think most guys really expect how fuckin good it feels when my fat dick gets inside their hole... i think its the Girth.... Girth is Good... I fuckin luv Girth... my dick has Girth... so yeah... i start plugging away at his ass... nice n slow at first... then faster and harder...id pull out... ram it back in... or just use the head of my dick to jab fuck his hole open...tease it a bit...then ram my dick back in balls deep... his ass was getting me close...but i could easily hold myself back from spunking... after a good 10 mins of my rough n gentle fucking routine...he starts begging for my load...and i can tell, buddy's hole is getting sore...thats why he's laying on the pig talk...ya...as if! i can tell...dude... im a bigger btm than u... So i start fucking him harder...and i could feel a load boiling in my balls... but i didnt wanna shoot in his hole for some reason... i wanted to find another ass... and i had a few other potentials planned for later :) ...so can u tell where this is going?

well..buddy wanted a load... sorta promised him we'd flip fuck and swap seed... so i got my churning seed under control...started jab fucking him hard and fast... asked him where he wanted it...and just started ramming him hard and howling like a dog... LOL.... so fuckin funny... Ive faked alot of orgasms over the years... Do u guys ever do that shit? If im fucking some guy...and i dont wanna cum yet... I'll fake it... When i was younger and came too soon...id fake it later to make it look i came...even though i alredy had... I dont do that shit now... If i wanna cum in a guy's hole in 3 mins... ill make him know im breeding his ass :)

...and u know what the key is to a fake orgasm? Jab ur cock in with every fake "spurt" of cum...and breathe out with every jab... its totally believable... and i swear... no ones ever called me on it b4... im very convincing :) Haha
so we crash back on the couch...he runs off to take a piss...so i lie down on his couch...ass up... i didnt wanna stick around too long... but i figured ive got nothing to lose... so he cums back... sees my ass framed on his couch... and he's like "wish i came home to that every night"... so im like "dude...just pretend u just did" ... so he gets down on his knees and goes to town on my ass... licking, sucking, biting, nibbling... like just going crazy...and im enjoying it all... nuthin feels better after a nice fuck, when ur hole's still throbbing, puffy and leaking seed... so a good 10-15 mins later... his dick's rock hard and he starts working it into my wet cummy hole... he starts dicking me nice n hard... my hole is feeling a bit sore... but im like fuck it... im fucking hungry U bitch hole!! ... Shut the fuck up and take it u fuckin slutty hungry hole!! ...so i just let him give it to me... but u figure...2nd fuck... either the dude's gonna cum quick...or take an hour or never... so i lay on the dirty talk right away...

"yeah..u like that wet cummy hole dude?" ..."fuck...gimme some more of that seed dude...fill up my fuckin ass some more!!" ..."ur fucking dick feels soooo fucking goood...fucking that cum up my wet fucking ass...fuuuuck yeahhhh!!"

i had him bucking and sloshing another load in my ass in 5 mins flat!...oh fuck yeah!!.. Im good :) ...I havent forgotten any tricks in the book... if anything...being more of a top lately... ive had a chance to hear alot of dirty talk tried on me... and lets just fuckin say, i can probably fucking out sleaze-talk most of u guys out there... i like my bottoms verbal...i wanna hear how dirty they feel...and my tops... the sleazier his mouth...the better his dick feels...LOL

so yeah... my ass was fucking leaking seed everywhere...i could totally feel it leaking down my balls... i get up off the couch and take a piss...so when i get back, the cum is dripping down my legs...my ass feels sticky as shit and im so sweaty n musky smelling... fuck... ive missed smelling like a piggy bottom!! fuck ya!! sticky ass and cum running down the back of ur knee...fuck dude... that just gives me a fuckin chill up n down my spine and dick... i get on the cargo pants and sweater...put on the shoes...and buddy is talking to me about shit... like boring the fuck outta me... fuck... he's a chatty Cathy...fuck me... im gettin the fuck out... he's only good for fucking... his fuckin life stories seem to bore the fuck outta me and make me wanna scream out GEEK...so i get out...jump in the car...and call a buddy of mine...no answer...fuck...told him i had a fresh load...and told him he had 20 mins to call me back...i was waiting for another fukbud to txt or call...but no missed calls...so im like fuck... i drive the car round a bit... lite up some grass... chill n listen to some tunes in the car... and im just sooo fuckin horned up... like i want more dick...like yesterday!! Im not waiting around for my fucking fukbuds... where do i go? well...i must know 100 guys downtown who can give me what i want... but i hadnt made any plans with them...let alone keep everyone's number...like fuck... so i hit the tubs...again! yeah... twice in a week! Im such a slut!!
HAHaha

it was a Tues...5pm... so u know there's gonna be an afterwork crowd... and everyone there just wants to fuck... few posers and fewer tweakers... yeah.. except for me!
so i get a room this time... get inside... strip off...grab a quick shower and check out the crowd... not as packed as a weekend... but id say 30-40 guys... not bad... and id say there were like a good 15-20 of em id totally bend over for...so i head back into my room... put on my dirty smelly jockstrap... put on a baseball cap... and im looking into the mirror... i look like a totally hot n stoned jockboy...oh yeah... and my hole feels soo fuckin good... i had brought some lube with me, so i pour some oil into my ass and rub it in... i want it nice n slick for more dick... Lots of guys look in... a hate guys that stand outside for 10 mins and never actually cum in the room and say something, so i can get a good look at them... i dont let those losers in... and i shoo off some fugglies... then some skinny lookin pig cums in...in his 30's... he seems really really shy... but i start suckin on his dick... he aint huge... but like i said.. im not lookin for size...at least not this week :))

he brings out a rubber...and asks me if i wanna get fucked.. im like "totally dude, but not with those"... and he's like non-chalant "ok"...LOL ...i get down on all 4's... he cums around from behind and sticks his dick in my shute... i feel back, just to make sure the rubber Wasnt on... and his dick was like pencil thin... and im like, fuck! he didnt seem pencil thin when i was sucking him off... but what did i know... i was stoned as fuck...so i let him dick me doggy for a bit...then i rode his dick for awhile... asked him if he wanted to cum...and he's like, oh yeah! ...so im like "dude... then u gotta cum in my ass"... so i get on my back.. throw my legs over his shoulders...and let him dick me with the pencil dick... didnt take him long... wasnt really into him... i just wanted another load... my hole was hungry... and when ur stoned, boned n horned... all u want is some dick... the guy doesnt really matter sometimes... as long as he's decent looking and decently proportioned... fuck... just dick n feed my ass dude!! he wasnt that loud... but he started breathing heavy n shit for a bit b4 he pulled out his floppy softening dick....so i could tell he came... that and there was a nice warm flow of jizz leaking outta my hole now :p

so hung around n chilled... smoked up some more... sucked a bunch of more dick... but i probably had to turn away 5 dicks cause they wanted to rubber up... Like Jeez!! If noone ever wanted to rubber up at the tubs... id be gettin 15 to 20 dicks a visit!! I feel bad turning down dick... but guys... dont take it personally... its not U or ur dick i dont like... its just ur morals... if ur not a pig who likes to play raw...well, ur not really a pig worth playing much with at all...simply put :)

after another hour of turning down dick after dick, i saw this cuttie twink changing outta his cloths in the locker room on my way outta the sauna... so i stick around a bit... he walks by me in the hall and we give each other the look down... he looked kinda tweaked on something, but i couldnt put my finger on it... he cums by me again... and waits at the end of a hall... a bunch of other guys r walkin about...like flies hovering around hot shit... and twinky cums back over to me... we start chattin it up...twisting nipples and licking face in the hall... he was totally Twinkalicious... i used to hate fucking with twinks 2 years back...but im totally into them now.... i luv fucking their asses... so me n twinky stumble down the hall into my room... he just seemed soo fucking high on something... which totally turned me on...cause i figured if he was, i could totally do what i wanted with him (evil grin)...
So we're sucking tongue...biting...pinching nips...licking...sucking...like everything i totally used to do when i was a younger twink myself... older guys know their foreplay good... but pigplay is a bit rougher ...noisier & wetter... While twinky foreplay always seems really passionate and drawn out... they fuck alot quicker... so i guess it all balances out in the end... When i was younger, i liked older guys in their 20's & 30's...after 25, i totally excluded anyone younger than me... and now...at 28...i luv all ages... well... anything under 45... You'd have to be one muther fuckin hot 48 year old to get into my ass!! ... and u know what ive noticed... it might be a little sick... but when i see those highschool jock boys walking home...they gotta be like 16-17... i really fuckin get hard at those boys now... i know!! i know!! its like statutory rape n shit... and id proly never fuckin do it, cause i dont think i could stand training a newbie... but those jock boys...r fucking hot!! ... i wanna play highschool soccer again!!

Ok... so back to me n twinky... so i fish out his dick... and what do i see??...what?? what?? A nice... Big... Fat... Thick...Fucking dick... probably 9-10 inches...but the Girth... Oh fuck the Girth!! ....so i goto fucking town chowing down on his dick... and i think he was surprised i could deep throat it...i musta chewed and inhaled his big fat dick for a good 15 mins...and by then, i was sooo fuckin horned... i knew his dick might well rip me apart... but i had to try... and i had no clue if he would go for it unwrapped... so i grab the poppers...and start sniffing at them... he's like "what r those?"...and im like "R u serious? How old r U??" ....and guess what... he's 22!! wow...i dont think i really knew what poppers were either at 22... i probably knew...but i dont think i liked them, or really understood the hole popper thing... so i give him a sniff... he's like "hmmm...interesting... kinda gross...but interesting" ....i could tell he was gonna end up being a good pigboy when he grew up... he was Soooo Fuuuucking Cuuuute!!! ...22 y/o twinkly italian boy... with a big fat fucking cock.. oh yeah!!
so i flip him over onto his knees...bend him over and start working on his ass... his hole tasted fuckin amazing...and it was like really nice tasty virgin hole... i mean like fuck...im sure the guy's been fucked a fair bit... but his hole was like really tasty 22 y/o hole... 34 y/o hole tastes really great too... but it dont taste like 22 y/o hole...Get it??

so i spit up on my dick and stroke it up nice n good... i tried working my dick into his ass a cpl times...but he would totally clench up...id go back and eat out his hole lots more...but there was no fuckin way his ass was letting me in... so i stroke his dick and he's rock hard...so i pull him up... and move my ass infront of him... bend over on all 4's and spread my ass for him... he gets down and eats me out some...and im wondering if he can taste or even tell i got loads in my ass... i grab the lube and rub the shit over his huge dick... sniff in some poppers...and tell him to dick me good... and i gotta say...this boy fuckin delivered...he could only get half of his dick up into my ass at 1st...so he fucked me gently with the 1st half of his dick... and what u gotta luv about twinks...is they stay rock hard all the time...i totally used to stay rock hard for hours when i was 21... fuck... oh well... so flip lots of positions...im riding on top...on my back...kamasutra weird ass positions... back on all 4's...and after a good 20 minutes of dicking, my hole is really wet n cummy...everytime his cock would plop outta my hole, i could feel a gush of goo running outta my ass...and i bet he could tell what all the shit was running outta my ass...and i think it turned him on even more, cause he'd just fuck harder n faster.... i had his dick totally buried up my ass by that time...and feeling all 10 fuckin inches of a fat twink dick in my ass was overwhelming... i was fucking moaning like a really cracked up bitch...he flips me on my back...and really starts plowing me good...he'd stop every once n a while...and id just tell him to fuck me harder...id have to grab his ass and pull him in to ram fuck me harder...even though i wanted to dick some hot hole... i was luvin having this twinky stud plow my ass with his rod and i wasnt rubbing my dick at all.... his tummy was actually rubbing my dick as we were making out with his dick deep in my ass and that made me spill...my globs of spunk were everywhere...all over my chest... on my chin.. just fucking running all over my body...and i guess my ass tightened up alot, cause it just pushed his dick outta my ass... he's trying to jab his dick in over n over again...the cum is just fuckin leaking like fuck outta my hole...and im feeling really fucking good... twinky gets his dick back in again...and jabs around a bit... but my ass was done... 4 dickings...3 Dicks... 4 loads... in 4 hours... oh yeah... I did good... I was done!!

so i ask him if he came alredy... and he's like "yeah... twice... im glad u came finally!" ...and im like Woah!! Dude!! U came twice!... I couldnt tell... and he just smiles & replies "i guess im shy!" ....like Awwww....so Cuuute!! like a puppy!!

so i guess that makes it 4 Dickings...3 Dicks... and 5 loads....oh yeah... U go boy!!

we cuddle n make out for awhile... he was soo cute... reminded me of myself from years ago... so innocent, stupid and naive :) Damn...kinda wish i still was... well, i can act it if i really wanted to... So yeah... b4 we hit the showers... i get his number... i just told him "dude...i want that dick again!" ...hmmm...now that i think of it... mabey ill send him a txt tomorrow... Twinks r always virile and full of spooge... i bet he's got lots of fukbuds.... fuck...with a dick like that, i bet he's a popular boy... or he will be soon enuf... He didnt really know how to fuck well well... but he's 22... i didnt expect him to be an experienced fucker... but he's a hung n cute one to keep... as long as he doesnt pull any psyco twink drama on me... I used to pull psyco twink drama...most twinks do... But ive made it clear.. I just want his dick.... Mabey ill buy him a Frapuccino or take him to a movie sometime... but its only because i want his dick... and eventually, his ass :)) oh yeah... i wanna tap that ass :)) ...if anyone is gonna break this boy in... its gonna be me :)

i bet when i get my dick in his tight hole, ill spill my load in 2 mins....but thats cool...it'll be nice n slick for my dick to keep sliding inside another hour...id fuckin luv to watch my load leak outta his pouty little hole...get my tongue deep up his cumhole...swirl it around a bit and rub my hairy chin on his throbbing sensitive ass...oh yeah....finish off with a wet sloppy kiss...stingy cum running down our chins...globs of jizz running off one tongue to the other.... oh fuck yeah...U guys would fuckin luv it!! ...Damn...i need to jerk off!! (now its my turn :)
later pigs...

No comments: