23.11.08

Snap the Fuck out of it !!

ok... U guys ALL SUCK!!

...u know that contest i announced...The Send me an email or msg about ur hotest fantasy or best fuckin piggy sex ever... well... NONE...and i mean NONE of U sent me shit!! Even the regular guys that send me all sorts of messages and tell me about their sexcapades havent sent anything in awhile...like Fuuuuuck!! Is November really getting to U guys...

Like Snap the Fuck Out of It!!

ok...and one last announcement.... Some ugly muther fucker is threatening to shut down my blog....its only cause i told him he was an ugly fucker...and i didnt wanna have anything to do with the bullshit he was writing me about... and i guess he couldnt take the constructive critisism... Like dudes! If ur fugly...and u cant take the heat... just fuckin chill... not everyone likes fugly dudes... not every guy is into me either... I dont take it personally... but just cause your FAT...UGLY...and think u can push all ur excess Weight around.... dont u go thinking u can threaten me with shutting down the blog... Liks AS IF... id be pissed off as fuck... but seriously... I'll be back up and running by 5 am the next morning... Ill send out a cpl messages to my fellow piggy bloggers, and you'll all be back to strokin ur dicks to my shit in no time :))

So everyone... smoke a spliff...and stop being haters....ok!! Fuck!!
Snap the Fuck out of it!!

so... last nite... long story short...cause i wanna hit the gym b4 dark here.... everyone cancels on me... it was a really fuckin cold nite...and everyone is going into Hibernation Mode here... even the pigs r tucking each other in early...geez... i fuckin hate winter!! So i decide fuck em... im gonna have a pig nite solo... So i smoke up... go out to slut n dance... chat up some peeps... no one wanted to get dicked in the bathroom stalls... so i hit the tubs... its packed... full of fuckin tweakers n lookers.... found some guys playing dirty n raw in a big sling room... joined in.... watched a bunch of big dicked fuckers fuck this older guys hole that was dripping goo everywhere... sucked some dick... and then suddenly this hot tanned guy bends me over... sticks his dick in my hole...and starts pounding away at my ass... everyone's lookin over at us and telling him to breed me and fill my ass with cum... im just moaning like a stoned up drunken bitch, taking my dicking in stride... i could feel his cock twitch several times... so i knew he was close... and then he tells me he's gonna cum and fill my ass....and wam, i could feel his dick twitch in my ass....and it was one of the only times i could actually feel each spurt of spunk actually spurt in my hole.... and then everything gets all gooey n mushy...he pulls his dick out and i get right down and clean every drop off... oh yeah... there's no fuckin way im wasting that shit... and my ass tasted really fuckin good guys... like wow... ive sooooo fuckin missed being a bottom.... My aggressive top moods arent over either... but cmon... I luv spreading my hole for dick...u all know that... Its time to get back to basics here.... LOL

So that was that... i spent the next 3 hours walking and fooling around with all the other tweakers n lookers... like i sooo hate the tubs on saturday... all the guys r so retarted... some of these Fat nasty fuglies would rub themselves up to me...and id be like "Hands off fucker!! ...i dont like climbing mountains!!" ...yeah, i can be an asshole... but like fuck... i dont want nasty ugly fucks rubbing me up and down when im passing them in the hall or getting in n out of the steam room...JEEZ !! Hands off Fuglies...

Snap the Fuck Out of It !! I dont fuckin like the fuglies, fatties and the geriatric crowd... Ok... so all i was looking for was a young slutty cumhole bitch to take my dick and load... but there was no fuckin slutty kid around taking dick... all the bottoms and guys in jocks were old n shit.... like, not my thing... I usually like to fuck younger guys... and get fucked by older guys... but that aint always the rule... ive fucked some really hot older guys (in their 30's)... and let some super hot young twinks breed my ass over the years... but yeah... whatever twinks were at the tubs last nite, were running around like little girls in pacts and/or hanging out with the tweaked out muscle mary's that typically push all the drugs around the tubs...

So...i sat in the jacuzzi for awhile... and let the jets spray all over my hole... it feels sooooo fuckin good when ur stoned...try it!! So i was aching to go to the bathroom after gettin all that air sprayed up my ass in the hot tubs... so i hit a toilet stall...hover over...cause there aint no fuckin way im sitting on that nasty thing... and im letting out the biggest fuckin farts u could ever fuckin imagine.... Its all just air right!! Air from gettin fucked... air from the jacuzzi jets... but the farts sound juicy !! cause of the water jets in the hot tub...and the guys load from earlier starts dripping and leaking outta my ass... I could totally hear guys laughing in the distance, cause i sware my farts were echoing everywhere...and it was funny as FUCK !!! LOL im farting away a storm... squishy cum is leaking outta my hole... there was this big stringy, clumpy piece of cum just dangling outta my hole for a min.... sometimes u wish u had a camera at hand for those Kodak moments!! ... cmon guys... we're all human...dont be so fuckin squieemish... we all need to fart, piss n shit!

Snap the Fuck Out of IT!!

ohhh... I wanted to post this vid.... its vanilla-ish... but its sooo fuckin hot!
...Carlos...and that btm bitch ( i forget his name) fuck really good together... hot chemistry... and that foot licking half way thru the vid... awesome... some guys need to start exploring their feet some more... Feet r hot... Feet r sexy.. And feet should be kept groomed... Snap the fuck outta those taboos... and suck the toes of the next fuckin bottom thats impaled on ur cock, with his feet in ur face... try it... see what happens :))



ok boys... i gotta run... And ive got a contingency plan for a shut down... A lot of sites seem to be shuttin down lately... There must be alot of really Repressed, Angry Fat Fugglies out there....

LOL...(Fuck U !! U Fat Fugly Muther Fuckers!! U know exactly who U are!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me again, one of your fan. Where would you go if they force you to close down this blog? How can I follow you?
I can't remember my ID's to sign my message
I am Lionel