19.12.08

Let me Stuff that fuckin Stocking....

Fuk me... fuk me... fuk me...

IM FUUUUUCKEDDDD

....my dreaded fear...

...i cant believe this is happenning....


MY COVER IS BLOWN !!!!

...i just had to mention it... and then all of a sudden... the phone starts ringing like crazy and all my fuckin buddies r calling me up asking me if its the truth !!!

...then im at work last night... i work weird hours... and in different locations all over the city.... but last nite in particular... my main place... im confronted... BY Everyone!!!

They looked me str8 in the face... "YOU !!! .... YOU"RE BONED N STONED !!! "

I was like internally shocked... I just Wanted to DIE !!!! ....but my persona is much more clever... i didnt show a hint of emotion... i just looked at them blanked ...and gave them this dazed of look of "like what the fuck r u talking about", and said... Huh....what ?????? ....giving them the impression i thought they were on crack... yeah... i think half of em believed me... the other half.... i dunno...

I just had to fuckin mention strippers in my last post !!! Thats it...

My BIGG fuckin secret....

im not a stripper... i just work with them :)

i repeat... I AM NOT A STRIPPER !!!

... i just work With them....

all together now!! ....
"I AM NOT A STRIPPER !!!
I just work with them..."

excellent kids...
....well i think my local cover is blown... but who knows... this could work wonders for me... i could def make some more money outta this... i could def be tappin some more ass... and riding alot more dick !! Uh huh... im not stoppin this blog... this aint the end... There's alot more to me to cum ur fuckin way... dont u worry kids :))

Fuck... i luv that new Garbage song i posted.... it gets me so super boned... and i luv watching a hot boy dancing to it :))

yeah... thats right...
u all know now....

FUCK... U stupid Fucks KNow SHit !!
LOL

i just opened a fresh bag of leaf... Ummm, this is good shit dude... fuk yeah!!!
LOLOL

Im debating... we've got a nasty snow storm outside... Do i go to the fukbuds place n cuddle & play video games... Or do i insist he cum here to finish decorating my christmas tree, watch True Blood (this awesome new vampire series i just discovered), and finish off the night with some piggery.... Hmmmm ??? decisions decisions...

So in the morn... after work :)
... i head to the gym for a quicky...
LOL
a quick cardio... thats what i meant...
....but mornings can be quite fun...

i got in there early... started off on the bike... worked up my abs... chatted up one of the personal trainers... did a quick chest press, hit the cross trainer... hit up a huge sweat... and then stripped down and ran to the steam room... oh yeah... i nice hot quicky :)) It feels sooooo gooood....

so when i open the door... this guy walks out quickly and there's this other guy sitting right near the door...
oh yeah.. these two were up to sumthing!!

so i sit in the corner...and watch the guy who's left... he was the hottest guy i spotted in the gym that morning... hot body... muscular... probably around 40 y/o... but he looks soooo good, he could pass for 34... like he was hot... and he's occasionally rubbing his dick... he was acting sorta embarrased for almost getting caught... but he was lookin over at me like crazy n horned... so he walks out... a min later.. he's back... then the 1st guy cums back and sits beside me....but not too close... their not totally that into each other... now that im in the room... their focused on me... and i luv the fact i can do that to a group of guys... totally unintentionally... im barely touching my dick... im pretty hard n hidden under the towel... so i just lower my towel a bit... and you can see the base of my fat hard dick...

oh yeah... both... they're starting the whole drooling thing guys do when they see my hard cock...
i can see em both grabbin for their dicks... so i lower my towel cumpletely... and just stroke my dick in the steam... so the guy sitting beside me slides right over and grabs my dick and starts jerking me off... hot guy slides over too... grabs onto both of our dicks... im pinching everyones nipples... and the skinny white guy starts sucking on both our dicks... switching back n forth and getting lots of spit n drool on my dick... i was fuckin luvin it... so Hot guy starts rubbing his hole... aims his dick towards his hole and shoots a huge fuckin load all over his ass and rubs it into his hole... fuck, i so wanted to ram my dick up in this guy's ass... but i could tell there was noooo fuckin way he'd let me fuck him here... so i stood up on the upper level of the sauna... started skull fucking his face.... didnt take me too long... the whole fuckin sauna scene was soooo hot and i just needed to shoot a fuckin load after a long night working.... i pulled outta his mouth a bit... stroked my dick a few times and let my shit fuckin rip onto his tongue and all over his lips n chin... it was dripping down all over his fuckin chest.... i think they were both impressed with my load... Funny thing is... Most guys never actually see me cum... I dont see me cum alot either... Cause my dick is usually burried up a guy's ass filling n breeding him full of cream... well.. guess i like to watch it drip out... fuck yeah!!

....so we were all smiles after that... they left one by one for the showers... i stayed and left last... like fuck... u dont wanna totally blow ur cover with 3 guys leaving the steam room at once! LOL
so i hit a nice cold shower... well, its fuckin winter... it was warm...but cool... felt soooo fuckin good... the hot guy is showering across from me.. he's acting a bit shy... but im just rubbing my dick... smilling at him and watching him move his hot ass... and he had these white pressure marks... so i could soooo tell he was Fakin Bakin at the tanning booths... so he finishes off showerin and dries off... im close behind him... drying off... and guess what ? ...our lockers r close together... so as im watching him put on a tight pair of aussiebums... and im pulling on my smelly gym socks (i usually wear the same pair ...yeah im a Pig !! )... i ask him "Where u been on vacation dude, you've got a nice tan! " .... LOL
im such a good liar!!! He looked soooo obviously charred a tinge of red from the fluorescent bulbs... and he's replies back... "Oh, nowhere actually" ....and im like, "Really? Cmon, your lying! Otherwise id think your were Fakin Bakin!! " Im such a shit... thats rude huh ?!?! LOL He denies it...and im like whatever!! By that time we were almost done changing... He was hot... Id fuck him anytime... But lying about the tanning? Blehhh... that was grounds for not even offering my #....
... i just smiled n took off... walked over to William Sonoma.... got me some Peppermint Hot Chocolate Mixes on sale... One for me... and a cpl for some friends ... I luv the container, its old fashioned... i can use it to store coffee or sugar... or even pot!! I luv it...
Its a perfect Stocking Stuffer :))
..just like my dick....

later pigs :p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm confused ....you say only half of your buddies believed you when you denied being Bonednstoned; but since you are writing about denying it only a day or two later...surely that gives it away completely...there can't be that many groups of people going around accusing guys of being you.
Colin, London (the original one)

BonedNstoned said...

LOL

dont think about it too much dude...

u shouldnt always believe everything u read :))

Anonymous said...

love your blog dude, just wanted to say that i bet your gym socks are so fuckin sexy, i'd love to have them shoved in my face while you're riding me.

Sperm-My-Cumhole said...

that's a bummer dude, i think a couple people have figured out that i'm sperm-my-cumhole.

antony (not his real name) who i've mentioned in the blog. he told me about my competition. came up to me. he's all like 'i love ur blog'. and i started actin' dumb, like, 'i don't have a blog'.

can't even believe antony reads my blog, because he's so epically vanilla.

anyway. hope u had a very merry christmas.