27.1.09

{bro} party




i hope that hot vid works... not all of them do... i apologize for the last post... some of the formats work on the blog...and sum just dont i guess !!

so.. a cpl days back when me n the {bro} friend weren't talking... i call up a buddy of mine...

he cums over and we just chill watchin cartoons, while he looks online for peeps to fuk....

funny thing is we're both vers/bttms...and both outta comission
LOL

so some hot fun tag teaming a hot hole was in order....
he's got an awesome big dick... its like a beer can thick 9 incher....

most guys start drooling when they see mine... then they kinda look like they're about to pass out then they see his... He's a big boy...which may have totally led to him becoming more of a btm... but cmon... like all guys... most btms need to fuk n seed some hole at some point, regularly or not... all guys luv seeding hole... and any guy that denies that is a lying son of a bitch !!
LOL

so im stoned to the shits... laughing up a storm watching Family Guy... cause Sundays here is a full tv day of Family Guy reruns... and some slut sends a msg looking to fuk... well actually about 40 guys sent msgs... very few were replied to :) I thought i was picky !! My bud is really fuckin picky!!!

So we tell the slut to cum over if he's interested in getting tag teamed fucked n bred by the two of us...
...he's game, so 30 minutes later he shows...

he was a little chatty cathy online and on the phone... so we agreed to shut him up and just bend the bitch over as soon as he came over... when he cums over, i give him the once over... he's avg to hot lookin... skinny... kinda trashy too ... sorta perfect slut btm material...not the prettiest face to look at... but who cares when his head is burried in a pillow !!

he lights up a tina pipe... i light up my shit... and i had him sucking on my dick while i blew smoke in his face... once he gets my cock nice n hard... i turn him over and get him to suck my buddy.... pull his jeans down... push his legs apart... spit on my fingers and lube up his hole... and slide my hard dick up his ass....
...he's moaning like a hor... and u can tell he likes getting spit roasted... he mentioned he had taken a load earlier...so his ass felt pretty smooth... after i pounded his ass for a few mins i pull out so my buddy could have a go... i go str8 for the sluts mouth and aim my dick for it... he gobbles it down and goes to town sucking off my dick... but then at the same time i start sniffing and all i can smell is shit... so i look at my buddy and im like sniffing at him... and he nods his head as he starts to slide his fat dick in and outta the sluts ass... im like "whatever"... the guy obviously likes eating the shit outta his ass on my dick so i just just kept on ramming it harder in his mouth and told him to lick it clean !!

LOL...fuck... shit happens right... i understand... i would have never sucked shit off a guys dick... but i wasnt gonna stop this pig... it was light too... so my buddy pulls outta his ass and looks like he wants to puke... so i grab a dirty towel outta the hamper and push the slut into the shower and tell him to take off the shower head and douche with the hose.... fuck !! why not give him a dirty towel ?? ...he sucked n slurped his shit off my dick... LOLOL !!! ...so i find my buddy at another sink washing off his dick.. cant blame him... he was turned off... so once slut cums back from the shower, i was the only one interested in fucking him... so i take him into the bedroom... bend him over, spit on his ass and shove my fat dick inside... its all nice n smooth right after a good douche, so his ass feels even better than b4... i grabbed his hair...pulled him back and pushed his head into the fucking pillow and went midevil on his ass... i was pissed off he turned off my buddy...and i wanted to make him pay for shitting on our dicks, so i fucked the shit outta him :)) ....didnt fuck him that long, but id alternate between his ass and pulling out to make him suck off my dick... got ontop of him after 10 mins and blew my load up his slutty ass...kept on fucking him a bit longer, pulling his hair and slapping his ass...

my buddy's watching tv... so we just chat n shit for a bit... and then im getting hard again.... i look at my buddy and offer him the sluts cumhole... tell him its clean n cummy for him now... but he's not interested... so more for me :)
i tell him to go back in the bedroom and lie face down... i make him wait a bit... then i head in... no words... no touching... i just stroked up my cock and stuck it straight into his cumhole... guess it was sorta dry, but he was pretty lubbed up and wet inside so all it took was a couple strokes to feel my load coating my whole dick again up his ass :))
....i dont usually cum that quickly again... so i just figured id fuck his hole for a bit and work my load in, but after another 10 mins of hard rough pounding, i knock up the sluts ass again... fuck me... he has one nice hot hole...
not too tight.... not too loose... not smooth...not hairy... just right... too bad his face and personality could use some work... but i totally plan on tapping that ass again !!

we get him out the door as quickly as he came in....and had a good fucking laugh... my buddy is pretty cool to play with... we've played a bunch of times... and i swear, the fun doesnt end with him... these weird, fucked up, or "shitty" situation always tend to play out with the 2 of us... it def isnt boring !! mabey he can be {bro} friend 2 ... hmm, i think i should have a {bro} party sometime... fuck... that would be one big fuckin orgy :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately the videos don't work for me. Might just be my computer, I don't know.