19.3.09

Biiitch...Sun...and Culo !!

Check out this guy's blog... its fucking hot !!
and check out his links to his own fuk vids !!

http://cumchronicals.blogspot.com

like wow... this guy is sluttier than me... he's a pig!
and i like the way he writes... its so vulgar!

Ok... OK...back to me now !!
this blog is about me!!

can anyone tell im a Capricorn :)
Full of ourselves and egotistical as fuck....
its a lot to deal with....

Leo's have to deal with their vainess and jealousy issues

...and Scorpios... oh fuck... Scorpios !!
their passionate insanity...
i was raised by Scorpios...fuck i know !!

So... i just need to vent right now
my stress levels R thru the roof !!

the ex-bro is fucking stalking me....
harrasing me.... so i had to get the pigs involved...
and when i mean the pigs... i mean the REAL pigs....
the fuzz... the Royal Porkies... thats the RCMP :))

their dealing with it now :)

...and im off soon... Got me 2 weeks off... and im headed to the Beach...
but where im going the Spics say Beach like "Biiitch"....
that and my Scorpio buddy cumming along with me is a Biitch and a fucking Half !!

ill be sunnin and surfin
kayaking and working my abs and legs in the ocean waves !!
Oh fuck i cant wait !!!

and then flirtin, drinking and dancing with some hot hot culo...
fucking, filling and seeding some culo in a back alley...
breeding him on a beach chair....
bathroom stall banging !!!

fuck... i luv mexico :))
i almost booked Ft.Lauderdale/Miami...
i was ready to drive down and hit up some of the pigs in Baltimore, Atlanta, pittsburg and whatever decent playpit i found along the way... but alas !!! Twas not meant to be... God wants me to fuck some mexican culo... not some glazed South Beach, tweaked out, blond bitch bottom boys !! Granted, everytime im in mexico... i always end up fucking canadians and a euroslut piece of trash :p
LOL

I wunder if ill bump into the same little Spics i bred last year :)
u gotta luv short little muscular guys...they're so hot to bend over and fuck.... Spics know how to use their Culo
at least most of the slutty spics here in Toronto do :)

So i go for some Biiitch, Sun... and Culo :))
see ya in 2 weeks...
no computer.... no cellphone... well actually, my MP3 is my phone, so i will have it. i might txt back home a bit, but thats about as technological as im getting... no camera (cause i dont want my SLR stolen), im just going me... some speedos.... some shorts... some Tee's, a bottle of poppers, some toiletries and my hard horny dick... I travel light :) And we're flying the national airline again... God Help me, i cant deal with their bitchy airport staff.... The flight crew is usually fine... i dont think they're gonna charge me $5 for a fucking glass of Orange Juice like the other fucking cheap ass charter airlines that fly us down to our sunny Caribbean destinations in their version of Aluminum Tin Boxes with wings, uphoulstered in the gaudiest, smelliest fucking fabric that makes the cabin stink like the old musky damp cellar in my basement.... i hate planes like that, ick :) ...that and the flight attendants that work on Air Transat or Skyservice here, are also called Air Trannies or Transluts and SkySluts respectably :))
guys that work for WestJet are just plain ol freaks... trust me...ive dated alot of airline guys over the years...
air canada guys r the by far the most diverse bunch... some freaks... some nice ones... some sluts... some r sick... some r pigs too.... what the fuck is up with me and fucking Flight attendents !!! ive had some of the best sex ever with them... Their fucking sluts... they know what they like... they luv dick.... they luv their ass... but they r soooo sooo unreliable as anything... fucked up schedules..... they got it worse than me... but if i had that job, id have boyfriends in every city :))
oh yeah... especially the Euro cities... Id be piggin it up big time !!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got back from the hottest date !!
....speaking of Flight Attendats :)

...it was so romantic...it was so hot... he was so cute... and the sex was pretty good considering i was sober... but there was no fucking involved... but lemme tell u... the bedsheets were torn off and tangled up...and we both ended up with a few bruises each by the end of the night... Fuck !!! That was one awesome fucking workout !! Im actually gonna go make me a chocolate Protein Shake !! YeeHaw !!
lol
and im now re-baked and wired as all fuck at 4:30 in the morning... i need to start some laundry...
cmon focus Pigboy.. Focus !!

Biiitch....Sun.... and Culo is cummin ur way soon....
Get that laundry done b4 u plan to pack... the weekend is gonna be intense !!

(fuck...i hate laundry/work days... i much prefer laundry/day off/and fuck days !! )

now... back to your regular programming...

Now !!... i had all these hot nasty vids to share... but they dont fucking work... so sorry... i found an awesome song to fuck to !!
Haha !!!




My Humps !!! My Humps... Ma lovely lady lumps !!! You gottta be stoned to watch this video dude and get it :))




My looooooove......my loooooooove......u looooooveeeee........my laaaady luuuuuuumps !!!!
my huuuuuump....my huuuuuumps....they got uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!

Myyyyyyyy Huuuuuuuuuuump..........Myyyyyyyy Huuuuuuuumps...................My Luuuuuvely Laaaaaaaady Luuuuuumps !!

LoL
see ya in 2 weeks :))

No comments: