15.3.09

I can see you thru the window !!!



fuck... I should have chosen a career in sports medicine... now i know my true calling :))

and i luv this vid...its old brad maguire...and its fucking hot...
mabey i should open a used sports store :)



...and just to add... "Im staring at you right now as we speak"... I can see you

See im stoned as fuck here sitting in my kitchen... and i can see all of you outside.... yeah... i can see you... sitting in the car with your buddies... watching me drink a beer... watching me eat some homemade pizza i made in my toaster oven, dripping oil all over my chin...mmmm fuck, i want another slice !!
Yeah , i can see you... im rubbing my crotch... R u ??

fuck 2 of these guys r hot...but the driver looks fugly...who the fuck r u dudes? this looked like a drug deal going on outside the door... holy fuck... i dont live in a rough hood... im in a very hippie, earthy, upper working middle class type of neighbourhood... we got a good mix of dogs, trannies and grannies too :) Toronto is a very progressive city... its one of the only reasons that ever keeps me here in town... its a very non-prejudicial, anti-judgemental, multi-ethnic, universal healthcare type of society... LOL... i just watched a Mini crash its back bumper onto a planter !! HAHAHA... i luv watching fender benders... does that make me bad... i dont like seeing people get hurt...but whats a little dent in steele gonna hurt... i especially luv watching ppl trip in front of my place... cause i can laugh my head off... and they can hear me laugh...but they cant really see me very well... and their just shocked i would be laughing at them trip... so yeah... that why i luv Toronto... It tolerates fucked up ppl like me and many others :))
LOL

ahhhhh... im rambling... fuck.. so many sex stories to tell... so much ass... so many loads given... where do i start... hmm... well, i think im gonna go have another slice of homemade oil n cheese dripping pizza and drown another beer while i stroke my cock, and ill be back :))

------------------------------------------------------------

ok...lets fast forward 2 days here.... i went and got me a piece of ass a buddy of mine porked the other nite together...

and now... im hungover as fuck.... stoned as fuck... and horny as fuck...
sunday morning... was out partyin, drinking and dancing all nite yesterday... and im fucking bushed...

think im gonna go cruise the park for some sex today... its sunny and warm :))

here's another vid i found online i liked and stirred my dick....



and this next one... Woof !! Id seed Christian anytime... and lick his sloppy cumhole :))



ok... i cant wait any longer... i need to fuck some ass in the bush now !!
BYE !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all your vids man!:) Where do you find them? Great post again

Anonymous said...

Man that first vid is some of the best rimming i have seen in a long while! had my arse twitching to feel it
barebear