5.4.09

Spring is in the Air....



Spring is in the air...
The bees need to polinate the flowers and the roses...

and the pigs stick out their asses and the dicks polinate them :)
I luv Spring :))

now...its been raining 2 days str8 here...so its depressing as fuk....

but nothing beats fucking some nice ass inside on a rainy day :)




so i drove over to this guy's place in an industrial/artsy district.... its pouring rain like a banshee outside
puffed on a leftover roach i left in the car ashtray

The concierge of this new not so swaky industrial condo complex makes me sign my name in this book...
so i sign up as :
Nico DaSilva

Hahahaha !!

i could pass for a Nico DaSilva... or an Esteban Ronaldo... or an Amir Hussein !!
LOL

my background and nationality is somewhat mysterious...
its ambigious...
Im mixed bred...
From the highest stock... of sexy nymphomaniacs....

You can say we were blessed and bred by the fruits and loins of the ancient Gods...

light some incense or light a joint dude....

This is where it gets fun :))



Like a Virgin !!
Bred for the Very 1st Time !!
Like a Virgin...Make your dick beat !!
Next to Mine !!
lol

im baked as fuck....

so i head up to this guy's place... he opens up and he looks pretty cute... tall, white thin, muscled... a weird nipple ring... but a nice mod hairy scruffy complexion... like myself :)
so he's in this open concept two story loft... very minamalist.... tres blase.... toronto condo/loft design is horrid...

so anyways... we scurry up the stairs... into the bedroom... my dick flops out of my jeans and he's slobbering all over it... get its nice n wet n hard... he cums up for a wet sloppy kiss, so i just throw him on the bed, face in a pillow and start eating out his ass.... flicking my tongue back n forth over his hole... rubbing my hairy chin and blowing into his hole... like i said boys, i luv eating a hot ass... and his ass felt like two warm Cinnimabuns... so he squeezed this horrible KY brand lube on my dick and his hole and he held onto his stair banister while i started porking him from behind... we were the perfect height... i didnt have to arch down or stand on my tippy toes to get up his ass... my fat upward dick was perfectly alligned with his ass bent over... we fucked and fucked for like 10 minutes on the stair banister...his ass felt fucking amazing... and he was bent over in mid air sniffing poppers like a fiend... so he was flying higher than me !!

.... after slamming his ass hard for awhile i pull out and notice some icky messy stuff on my dick... so he brings out this brown towel... i wipe off... he wipes his ass... he goes and wipes up quickly... so i just lay on the bed and wait... looking out at the big bay windows and most of the old industrial section of Toronto....he climbs beck into bed, so i just roll him over on his ass... blow into his hole... spit on it and work a finger or two up there, u can tell he's hungry for a nice load... so i spit on my dick... and it wasnt anything messy earlier... if i didnt know any better he could have had another load in there... but it wasnt that.... it was just my pre-cum churning up his guts :))

so i pin him under me... stroke and slam my dick in his ass... pin him down... and start gagging him with my fingers in his mouth... im feeding him poppers... he's this hopeless cute bitch pinned under me and im just using his hot hole to drop a load in there... im looking out the big bay windows while im fucking and choking him with my arm around his neck.... and i finally blasted a load into this guy's ass... he was jerking his cock underneath me so i just kept on fucking him and he shoots a load all over his bed.....my dick eventually flops outta his hole... and he runs to shower... ick... i could never understand guys that do that... take one later... just bask in the stench of sweat, sex, and cum for just a bit... Jeez !!

so we chit chatted as he got dressed and i admired him slathering a bunch of moisturizer on... figures we both work in similar professional and artistic circles.... well, somewhat....
got dressed and left...

he'll make for another good fuck again soon :)
i like his hungry cumwhore attitude :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just came back from this awesome date !!

Its with the new bff... we have these awesome dates... cuddle... rub... suck n tug... drink... talk... dance...
and we just spent the night wrestling each other to sleep.... if i recall he came in my mouth... and we fell asleep spooning with the taste of his cum mingling in my mouth :)

and we slept good and quiet together... which is rare... i slept well with the last (psyco) "brofriend".... which is one of the only reasons i ever let him stay over...

Im always my horniest in the mornings... so waking up in my bed means a constant assault of my dick thrusts and my fingers pinching nipples and fingering holes... im generally in my most primal in the morning... animalistic... demonic nature....

so after a quick frolic and back massage.... he made me a demi-gourmet breakfast... honestly no one makes coffee better than mine !!

he had to scoot me out the door eventually to get off to work... and me... i get to enjoy a beautiful sunny day... and i gotta run out and meet some buddies.... have a coffee or a drink... score some pot... cause ...

RED ALERT

RED ALERT

RED ALERT

im almost outta fucking pot...
well... lets just say i just smoked the last of it...

I ran out of stock and didnt replenish in time... Jezuz fucking Christ...

I Hate Cumming back to a Mess at the Office !!

(i might be found near a pond licking toad's or munching on the little mushrooms sprouting up in the most wet earth )

Fuck...spring is in the air...
mabey ill go score me some ass in the park !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtgPAQTJLQs

Anonymous said...

i think you might like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtgPAQTJLQs

;)