16.5.09

bad boy...








u know... there's just some weeks u cant think of anything to say....
u have alot of ideas... u just cant be bothered to express them....
just sorta working and hangin out with the luver....
its fun...and its sorta boring....

all it means... is my sleazy side will just show itself back stronger n bigger than b4....
i have a feeling this is gonna be a crazy piggy piggy summer....
that and im doing my bi-annual STD check...
i gotta keep it clean for 2 weeks...
its time to clense the system...
clean out the pipes...
and detoxify :)

ready to fight the hard fights and ride the biggest cocks you can find...

so just sit back...
stroke n enjoy some vids i found....
and god bless Weed

oh yes Child... God Bless Weed...

Ha ha
maybe i should go to Confession too...
but fuck, i think I'd get kicked out and have the cops called on me...

i've been a bad boy...
yes...
a very bad boy...
and im trying to be good...
but i like being a bad boy...
getting into trouble...

yeah...everyone always tells me that i look so innocent and boy next door...
but once u get to know me.. u can tell...
im a bad boy...
everyone like the bad boy :p


No comments: