30.4.10

Yo G !

hey dudes n dudettes...

yo G !

u know what i just realized...
and i dont if you've ever realized this b4...
but if you take the word : Blogspot
and you break it down...

Blogspot...
Blogs.pot..
Blogs..pot..
Blogs...pot...
Blogs Pot !!!

yeah...
HA ha !!

it took me a moment there man...

im just chillin back to a few tunes...

absolutely fucking wasted on poppers...

the place really fucking stenches like glue..

The floors basically just got redone...
and i've cum home to the place sniffin like a skanky bathhouse on a saturday night...

fuck...

i really want some dick up my hole right now...

like fuck man...
gimme the biggest...juiciest fucking fat dick up my ass right now !!

fuck G...

thanks for the weed G..

I really have no clue if the guys i buy weed from read me or not...

but to all you cool dudes who provide us with the tea of choice...

and open up ur homes with arms wide open...

who spread the joy of the eternal tree...

dudes...
ur always welcum to smoke a spliff at mine anytime...

--------------------------------------------------

as for the last couple of guys who bred my ass...
well they're welcum back anytime too...

i met up with an old fuck pigboy who's dirty but adorable...
we fucked it up good...

then this other woofy guy and me hooked up one night...
woof...
he was woofy...
and ready to get fucked and fisted...
fuck yeah...

he had one sweet fucking hairy hole...
tight and smooth as fuck...
we polished off a J halfway thru our fuck n fist session...
and then i saw his gleaming, beautiful thick 10 inch shaft get boned n hard...

i simply dropped to my knees and sucked that huge fucker...
the spit was running down my chin....
my ass was so fucking hungry for his dick...

he took ready aim for my ass and started reaming me with his huge fat uncut dick...
my ass was hurtin like fuck...
so i hopped off his dick and lunged for the poppers on the floor...

after a few whiffs he took my ass for a good ride...
thank fucking god he bred me in less than 10 mins...
that dick almost ripped me apart...
but he was pretty gentle yet rough at the same time...
holy fuck...
when he told me he was gonna breed my ass...
i felt that fucking dick stiffen another two inches...
and i could feel every fucking blast of hot jizz hit my guts when he thrust in and out...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck !!!

that was one Hot fucking fuck !

the next day when i woke up...
the goo was running outta my hole...
fuckin delish...
woof !

thanks G...

oh, and i almost forgot...

mr.3

school teacher...
piggish ?
bred my ass...
he has my underwear...
will he call to return it ?

hmmmmmmm....

notice i really dont reveal very much...
im always elusive...
fuck...

if u told someone everything about yourself at once...
then you'd have nothing left to talk about later...

either that and smoke a joint...
and u cant fucking shut up !!
haha

but i tend to reveal very few intimate details on the blogs pot...
especially if its someone i really like...
or a friend...
cause seriously G...

Big Brothah is fuckin watchin...

i had no fucking clue Google created an email or an account on YouTube for me without even asking or knowing about it.

so apparently i have two BonedNstoned emails now....

Bonednstoned@hotmai.com

as well as...

Bonednstoned@gmail.com

like what the fuck G ?!

now i gotta check 2 fucking mailboxes...
fuck that shit...

but then apperently i looked up on youtube...
and i have my own channel..

I have my own fucking channel ? huh...
just a couple fav music vids i bookmarked...

ok... what the fuck...
ill go with the flow...


http://www.youtube.com/user/bonednstoned


enjoy some of the tunes i like to listen too when i chill ...
so cum n visit...
smoke a spliff with me...
fuck, cum bump n grind to the tunes G...

cum over and mabey ill fuck my load into u next time G...

just take a sniff of the floor...
thats right dog...

thats its G...
tonite's ur turn...

Blogs Pot
out...




oh..
and i forgot...
yo G !!

you've got bareback mail...

oink oink

No comments: