4.9.08

Dont leave home without it.....

FUCK!!! ....i have so much to write about pigs...and so little time...I havent forgot about all ur thick hard dicks....this city is fuckin crazy....ive had the shits the last 2-3 days....i took it in stride...ive been swallowing loads and gettin bred like no tomorrow...and today...well...im off to see a few touristy attractions...and then off to cruise a BIG fuckin park....lots of dick there...i was there last nite...im going back today...with a camera of course :) ...and my hard dick....as for my ass...its back in business....children´s liquid immodium works wunders!!! ...and cummin back to the hotel to chill on the rooftop pool and sauna with lots of dick hangin around is awesome....but i gotta run...ill update ya when i can...im in a rush....so much dick to see n do...so little time to write about it...and fuck...ill be home with the family in 2 days....they´ll bore me to death eventually and ill have the time to write all about my sluttings.... and thank fuckin god i gots me enuf reef to see me thru the whole trip... i couldnt imagine what i would do if i ran out....Dont leave home without it!!

brb...tomorrow...next week??
luv
pigboy

No comments: