24.9.08

Ripped ass.....

hey guys...
i feel fucked...the weather here sucks....so my body feels like shit...and the family is still driving me crazy....and so r the guys here....this is why i dont usually like hanging out with my own kind back home...they're crazy...full of drama...full of bullshit...so when i cum visit my home town...its drama and bullshit and multiply that by 100 ...fuck me!!

i dont wanna sound depressing...but it kinda is... the situation is desperate...one more week of family bullshit and im gone...im off...off to greener pastures...or should i say piggier ones :) ...i hope my ass recovers by then!! HotStud fucked me up good... he really wrecked up my hole good... not like 24 hr fucked it up... i think he fucked my hole up for a week... its totally outta commision... some buddy tried shoving his dick up my ass yesterday and it was a no go!! no fuckin way am i taking any dick for the next cpl o' days....HotStud really fucked me up good! ...i dont really mind...i liked getting the shit fucked outta me....only a really good fucker can do that to my ass...i got a fukbuddy back home who wrecks my hole really good..but in a bad way...HotStud fucked me up good in a good way...get it...if u dont...smoke up some and then you'll get it...brb... i need to toke, everyone just finally fuckin left me alone home for a bit.....

...ok im back...and i feel good :) ....i just washed a sink full of dishes...took a shit...and checked on the roast chicken and potatoes in the oven...haha...reef gets me going...only way i get shit done around the house.....i was given instructions this morning ....i was to make todays meal... i was like half asleep...ya ya. ya..ok..sure... after my 2nd coffee...and my family knows...my 2nd coffee is 3 hrs after i wake up...im not a morning person...im a bitch... If my Truly Beloved is reading this out there.... dont fuck with me in the morning.... im not up for bullshit b4 noon... the only thing u can stick up my ass in the morning is some dick...thats it...thats all the shit ill take! LOL
whoa dude..am i ever baked...brb..an Abba video just came on MTV....!!!!!

"Is there a man out there....
Someone to hear my prayers.....
Gimme Gimme Gimme a Man of the Midnight....!!!
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahhh blahhh blahhh blahhhh
Gimme Gimme Gimme a Man of the Midnight !!!!!!
blah blah blah blah.. ecetera ecetera....ecetera...."

fuck im baked...it was an Abba knock off video from the new movie....
and fuck...my uncle just got home...jeezuz christ...can i not enjoy an hour of piece and fuckin quiet here!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH !!! they're driving me to suicide!!!

ok so where was i....my ass is outta commision....The Ministry is Closed for Renovations !!!

Haha

Dude...if ur not alredy baked...go smoke up...lite ur paper...like ur pipe...lite ur bongs...lite up ur shisha's/arguilla....and start reading this post from the begginning...im waiting...go GO!! ...ill give u a minute.... cmon alredy!!

ok...my day yesterday piggin out was a total jip...im gonna keep it very short...cause it really sucked...
i met this guy...we hit the sauna...he trolled off...he was hot..young...cute face...but a tubbyish body...his body will look like shit in 5 years if he doesnt work out and cut out the food...i like meat on a guy... but not tubbiness and sloppy eating... so he trolls off for dick... he was a bb btm slut... which turned me on when we chatted 1st... so i lite up in the bathroom...head upstairs...he's nowhere to be seen...i fool around a bit with some guy...then when i find him....i tell him its time for him to get dicked...so i spit on his hole...spit on my dick...and start dicking him in a public area...thats what he wanted...to be watched...im up for that!! so my dick slides in easy...u can tell this slut takes alot of dick...but he's tight too...good combo...he had me near cumming but i didnt wanna blast yet...so i pull out and tell him to lick my dick clean...but he takes a sniff and he grabs me by the arm and takes me to the bathroom...gets some soap and strokes my dick clean...ok...i didnt see anything...but he freaked out....i tell him to go take a shit n shower....like dude...did u not prep at home!! he's like yeah he did...but i guess u didnt finish the job biatch!! ....so i go hit the wet sauna...

after a cpl smokes...and more trips to the sauna, no one else was really tickling me...the crowd was really vanilla, young...and queenish looking with alot of foreiners....i dunno...i dont think the reef really touched me much...the place was boring the fuck outta me... i run into slut again... he grabs me...takes me to a room and some other guy is in there...i cant tell if he's young or old...shaved head...nice body and ass...i think he was like 35ish...i feel his hole and its wet...nice!!! "who's this dude"... and he tells me he's a hungry cumhole he just bred twice...."really!!" ...hmmm...lets try him on for size...so i get a taste of his ass...hmmm...tastes good...stoke up my dick good...flip him over on all 4's and pork my dick in his hole...nice...so i start to really ram and pork his ass deep...he's opened up....but im gonna really tear this bitches hole open good....didnt really feel like he had 2 loads up there from my buddy...so i guess he had shot really deep up there earlier... buddy is watching on...and he brought some other guy in room to watch too... fuck...he had my usual enthusiasm...and i was like bored fucking some open cumhole...LOL ...my laptop is grinding up against my dick...no one's watching...all clear...haha

so i fuck his hole hard for like 20 mins...slamming his ass against the bed...his head hitting the wall...he's moaning like a dying cat that just got its tail runover by a truck.....he's begging for my dick...i would pull out and violently ram it back in balls deep...makes em yelp and curse...i luv it...then id just pork my dick in n out of his hole with the head of my thick dick which teases a hole nice b4 u decide you've given the bitch enuf of a break b4 jamming it in back balls deep and hitting his liver...LOL....thats how i fuck....so i give my btm bitch buddy a pork at his hole too...then i go back at it...then back to buddy...then i start porkin it again...and i can feel my balls wanna drain...so i ask the bitch where he wants his load...he's worked for it...he deserves it...not like buddy who shit up my dick...so he begging for it in his hole...so i start slamming his ass up really good and let my load blast off in his guts... he starts to really moan like a bitch on crack...i bet he can feel my load loosen up hole and really muck it up...i keep on fucking him for another min really hard cause my fuckin orgasm is really fuckin takin forever to go away and i cant fuckin help it....i still wanna ram fuck...and its the perfect opportinity for a btm bitch to get his rocks off too....so i pull out and make the bitch clean his ass of my dick...he's gobbling it up and my buddy gets down and starts cleaning off his ass with his tongue....gets up and dicks him for a cpl mins and throws another load in him....like what the fuck...even the cumhole was shocked...he yells out "u mean you've got a 3rd one for me?!?!?"...i had to laugh at that one... this fuckin bitch i met today outdid me... Im the one who takes and usually gives all the loads!! ...whats wrong with me today...i wasn't in my element....so i decided im not going back there....last visit...this trip at least :)

so i dick the cumhole again...suck out on his hole...and then take off for a smoke, shower and sauna....i still wanna fuck and im cursing my hole for being outta commission...so i wasnt feeling a hardon...none of the other guys were really turning me on...so i gets my cockring...put one on...go back up to the cumhole's lair...lick him up..dick him some more...lick out some more cum...dick him some more...lick up more cum...spit on his face...but my dick aint workin...its not gonna cum...so i leave...have another smoke...look up at the clock and its almost midnite...im thinkin i could stick around...do some jacuzzi and sauna...let my dick recoop some steam...and ill be good to go...but i wanna eat...im starving...i dont wanna hang with the bitches in here tonite...so i shower up and take off...on the way out i bump back into the btm bitch i met earlier...he's like "keep in touch"...im like Yeah...Sure! Fuck..as if cunt...im not bothering with u again...i like ur spunky piggy attitude...but u turn me off...yeah...Byyeee!! ...so i grabs me a cab home..everyone's asleep...and what do i find on the stove ?? What?? ...a pot of Pea soup!! yummmm yumms...I love pea soup...and i hate it...i was in the mood for pea soup..which means i was in a really weird weird mood...i had 2 bowls of the shit!! and then washed that down with some cocconut cookies i found stashed in a purse...i can use them...i need the carbs...my familly could use the diet...they dont need anymore cookie munching...LOLOLOL.... god is gonna burn me for what i say!!

ok...i gotta go...potatoes and chicken is ready...nuthin better than toking up and sitting down to a nice tasty meal...mmm mmm mmm good....Stoner's i think always make the best chefs...we know how to really appreciate good food...and shit food too...we see the best in every morcel and bite...LOL

fuck me, im baked...its still too hot to eat...mabey ill eat a bowl of left over pea soup...its not like im bottoming anytime soon...my ass is ripped apart !!!
HA Ha ha haHA ha!!!

No comments: