16.11.08

Squishy endings....

fuk... this vid gave me a rock hard boner ....there's no fucking or suckin.... but even if ur not into bondage, restraints n shit....watching this hot fuckin buffed up guy get abused is pretty fuckin hot...


Find more videos like this on GAY FETISH FREAKS


fuk me... if i find the 2nd part....it'll be posted faster than u can say, Yes Sir!!
LOL

ok...im off to the gym....gonna make a detour 1st and knock up some hole... Sunday's r awesome... all the partiers & tweakers from the nite b4 r finally cummin off their shit, gettin horned up...and every hole wants a load.... i logged onto this one hookup site for 15 mins & i had like 8 invitations to breed ass....
...so lets see how it goes....
later pigs

---------------------------------------------------------------

ok.... 1 day later here....

i had me a busy day yest...sorta...

i hit up some ass...

hit up the gym...

then hit the grill pit...

with some chicks

then hit some reef....

...and went to sleep...

Jeez...whats up with me trying to rap.... I just wrote something new up on my D-list profile too... i dont know where my divine intuition cums from...its just genius given to me by the Gods of Grass....LOL

ok...so yesterday's hole...well....lets keep this short cause it was disappointing to say the least....

But 1st, a message from out sponsor...

- If u or one of ur fukbuddy tweaker friends is a cripple... Please disclose that shit so that i can bail out early...Thanks !!

- If u dont think ur ass is up for a good hard fucking.... Please let me know so i can go tap another hole.... Thanks!!

And now back to our regularly scheduled program....

So!! ...some fukbuddy of mine is online, and he's telling me he's Uptown at this guys place, and there's a cpl of guys there partyin n shit....and he wants cock...nice eh!! Yeah...ok...so far so good.... he sends me the profiles and pics of the other guys too... i check em out... hmmm... both good...both good... no fuglies...awesome... all of us R hot... lets party!! So i dress up... Grab some shit for the gym, cause i was headed uptown anyhow to hit up the weights....
...get to this place in some la di da, well off too-do neighbourhood uptown...knock on the door... and this little skinny blonde tweaker opens up the door... ok... he wasnt like totally hot lookin... more like overused, white blonde trash... but he looks fuckable... so i get in... my buddy's on the couch... and some mulatto guy is there too.... I can tell everyone's pretty tweaked.... so was i...but im just stoned...not fucked up like a tweaker.... so we're sorta chillin... we're 4 hot guys chillin naked on the couch on a cold winter day (and its been fuckin Cold here lately)!! ....and something felt off...i dunno...the chemistry wasnt there....it should have been...but it wasnt...so im thinking...ok...whats gonna fuckin happen next??

...me n mulatto r chattin it up... he's a really nice guy.... nice body... and has a nice lookin dick too... mabey not as nice as mine... but nice... and my fukbuddy is right beside me... he's got a semi chub....which is pretty chub, cause when he's rock hard ...he's 10 fuckin inches hard ....he's got a nice thick fat cock... so i get down on my knees...start suckin off my buddy....when outta the corner of my eye...i look beside me... whitey tweaker boy starts taking off his track pants and i just glimpse at his leg....and what do i see?? What Do I SEE!!!!

...fuck!! ....i dont see a leg.... not a real one at least... Its a fuckin plastic one....AGGHHHH!!!! ok...dude...when ur stoned...shit like that can really fuckin freak u out.... so i shut up... im still suckin dick... but inside me, i was fuckin screaming like a little chick who saw a monster!! ...eeks...i was kinda grossed out...freaked out...turned off...and just fuckin mad no one said shit b4.... so i look up at him...and im like "dude...ummm...." ...and he could tell i was freaked out... and he's like "yeah...its a fake one" Like fuck me!! Does this happen to anyone of U?!?! Am I the only one this shit u only read about happens too!!!
I felt sorry for the guy.... he was young... younger than me... missin a whole leg...and his other one (i wont say the good one)... well it looked really mangled up kinda... like it had been burnt and messed up too...but healed... like fuck... mabey the guy was in some car or biking accident... i dont fuckin know... its really sad...but i was totally freaked out... i couldnt bring myself to touch him or anything the whole afternoon....

so....us other 3....we sorta spent the better part of 3 hours suckin eachother's dicks... teasing holes...rimming...kissing...and fucking... my buddy...who was begging me for dick over the phone...tells us he's sore and cant take anymore... so me n mulatto guy r like "fuuuuuuck"....so i was a good sport...and rode both of their dick heads...lotsa spit for lube...and i rode their dicks as much as i could... my hole's on the repair!! ...i hadnt even showered my ass...but all was clean... when i licked off their dicks after each poke...they just tasted like ass... My fuckin Tasty Ass :)) mmm mmm fuckin good!! After awhile i just ate out my buddy's hole...stroked my dick up hard... and shot a big fuckin all over his hole and jabbed my dick in... got down on my knees and ate his cummy hairy hole out...rubbing my load all over my stubbly face....fuck yeah!! Then we sorta chilled, stroked, fucked n sucked a bit more....cripple tweaker just sorta watched most of the time... he was really fuckin tweaked... wouldnt cum near me cause he totally sensed i was freaked out by him...and at one point he stepped on my fuckin foot with his prosthetic leg....and I screamed out "AAAAAAHHHHHH OOOOOOUUUUUCHHHHH!!!!!!"
...Yeah...

Oh what fun!!
... it is to ride!!
....on a one leg wooden sleigh!!!

Jingle Bells!! Batman Smells!!
...the Joker laid an egg!!

Oh What Fun!!!
It is to Ride!!
On a 9 inch dick today!

HAHAH...tis the season bitches...Lets get Jolly...And Fuck like rabbits... I know the holidays R probably depressing as shit for most of u muther fuckers out there... we're fags... the Holiays r supposed to be Depressing...Dreadful and Dreary...
but lets make it Festive...Fuckaliscious...and Fun for All!!

...ok...so where the fuk was i ... i dunno... i came on my buddy's hole...hung around to see if anyone else was gonna blow a load...but after an hour, i was just gettin fuckin bored...and i didnt wanna miss out on the gym...so i got dressed and got the fuck out... i liked the mulatto guy...he was cool... id have a drink out and ride his dick again... him n cripple tweak boy were apparently "bf's" back in the day... and i was like wow! ...u gotta be a saint to date someone like that... i know i couldnt... i dont have the stomach or the guts to befriend the disabled... yeah... im a cold hearted bitch... i dunno... its a stigma... i was raised and brought up to be fearful of them... i blame my parents for that one... i mean, i have no fuckin problems, helping to steer anyone around my workplace in a wheelchair...or hold the crutches so they can balance themselves.... but dont ask me to prepare a candle lit dinner and spread my ass for a cripple...im sorry....EEEK!!

...so on the way out... i ask my fukbuddy...Did u know about him?? And he's like no...and im like "seriously..u didnt know shit?...like there was no way u coulda warned me?!?!" ....fuck....he's seriously not impressing me lately.... i might have to cut him off for a bit... there's a lot of other fuks that want my attention... we'll see... like...i dont fuck around alot... im a busy guy... i only get the chance to pigout Once... maaaaaybe twice a week... so when i do... i want to have a fuckin fun piggy time.... i dont wanna deal with tight ripped up sore holes... uber tweakiness... and wooden fuckin legs crushing my foot!! jeeeeezus!!

well... if anything... when i stepped on the gym scale...i was 5 pounds lighter...so i was like awesome!! Haha... but everyone's alredy tellin me i look skinny... i need to bulk up a bit and gain the weight in muscle... And later on, me and some friends hit up this thai restaurant... and it had a Grill Pit in the middle of the table...All U can Eat for $12.95 !! So u know what the fuck i hit up... The waiter kept on bringing me plates of raw food...and we just fuckin threw it on the grill and picked at it with chop sticks... When u think of it... I did all the work...You'd think they'd give me a discount on the bill for cooking all the shit myself... but it was still pretty fun... I gotta hit that place up again when im baked good...i luv it!!

so thats all i gots to share with u pigs... Yup... not all that exciting... i bet none of u shot a load.... I wouldnt have shot a load reading my own post today... but whatever... I'll make up for it next week :))

here... lets finish it off with a quick hot squishy ending :))


Find more videos like this on NC Bareback

No comments: